PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classy chant Ravens fans especially when you don't even understand the rules.

It's unreal how much the fans and announcers are complaining about the calls going against the Ravens, when they all seem to be correct.

Haha Ravens players didn't know it was 2 min warning, good work Brady :rocker:

Ravens fans are probably the worst I the league. They don't deserve their team's success

Amendola messed up Brady's TD streak at Cincy, he blew NE chances at home field with that drop at MIA, and now he's doing his best to mess up the first round bye. This guy is trouble man

Just went to restroom, why 1 and 20?

Amendola messed up Brady's TD streak at Cincy, he blew NE chances at home field with that drop at MIA, and now he's doing his best to mess up the first round bye. This guy is trouble man

You're Mrs Welker, right? Fess up!

It's unreal how much the fans and announcers are complaining about the calls going against the Ravens, when they all seem to be correct.

Complaining anytime anything doesn't go your way, correct or not, is what their fans, coaches, and players do. It's their culture, from the top down.

wow..really ?? I take it you dont like amendola much.

WTF ??? Tourettes Poster over here ..

Ravens fans are probably the worst I the league. They don't deserve their team's success

They're loud and passionate, I hate them but they're better than say... Colts/Phish fans.

So there is a commercial for some medicine on my tv...the side effects sound worse than the illness. :eek:

He also was the only reason we won at Buffalo

1st and 30...WTF....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes