PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team looks like ass.

Hopefully Gronk comes back strong and Amendola stays healthy.

comeback time!!!!

I struggle to blame defensive personnel on the field (for the most part). We play defense with almost the same scheme that we did 4 years ago while the rest of the NFL has changed on O & D... we are stuck and need to try something different against the offenses of 2013... IMHO...

Seems to me most announcers will see a flag and will say right away "that's going to be xxx on the xxx's." But Dierdorf and Gumbel never seem to have a clue why a flag was thrown.

So you're 16...

It's week 1. Young team. Give it some time. If this team is playing like this in Week 9. I'll be right behind y'all in the headhunting... The last two SB winners prove that Sep-Nov results hardly matter.

I obviously meant with Brady and Bill.

I can't believe the day has come when I would see the Pats look average.

We have green rookies who make stupid mistakes.
An offensive line who gets dominated.
A mediocre run game.
And a poor D.

Holy crap. How did it come to this?

Ask the head coach. He made all of these decisions. I usually don't follow along with the opinion that BB should just coach and not pick the players, but maybe you guys might have a point.

The defense this year is like GROUNDHOG DAY for every year since about 2004...where we still Have NO PASS RUSH, Questionable at best secondary and limited run defense....

There had to eventually be consequences for our personnel decisions. For every Moss, Welker, and Gronk, we've had an Ochostinko, Haynesworth, Hernandez, Ras-IR, et. al. Had we not had TB12 all these years, I suspect we'd have been closer to a .500 type team than we'd have ever known.

But everything has limits, even the great Tom Brady. Our "D" isn't improved enough, and our offense is several steps back.

That's not to say these things can't balance out over time, but all of these guys are either rookies or they're rookies in our system. Bummer.

Bills electing to play man on the receivers. Poor choice.

I struggle to blame defensive personnel on the field (for the most part). We play defense with almost the same scheme that we did 4 years ago while the rest of the NFL has changed on O & D... we are stuck and need to try something different against the offenses of 2013... IMHO...

Its BB scheme.Blame him for this if you dont like it.

It's the first game and you're already passing judgement. Get a grip. :doh:

Look, it ain't worth responding. Let these folks curl up in a fetal ball at the first sign of a cloud.

The defense this year is like GROUNDHOG DAY for every year since about 2004...where we still Have NO PASS RUSH, Questionable at best secondary and limited run defense....

They've limited Spiller to 2.6 YPC.

Came here because of Tebow, but staying and rooting for the Patriots. Surprised about some of the longer fans giving up so easily. It can turn on a dime. They will be fine. Go Patriots!

Nice catch KT.

At least we can still depend on Edleperson.

So it looks like our offense finally decided they should start playing.

Vereen just won the starting job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand