PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The offer pour in for Timmy Terrific

You seem to be completely unaware that the guy threw for almost 3,000 yards per season in college. So obviously he can throw the football.

If he could obviously throw the ball he wouldn't be playing for the LA Kiss. He'd still be here or on another NFL team

If you think anything he has done in this area violates that, then I think rather it is you who should study the sin of pride.

I can't find the passage in the Good Book that says you have to accept any position in the NFL whether you like it or not.

There are lots of other fun things in the 'Good' Book, though. If you actually read it, you can read about the genocides, incest, slavery, etc. that make the Bible such a 'feel good' book!

It's not the fact Tebow's a Christian that I dislike. It's his brand of Christianity. He wants to proselytize? I'll take every opportunity to give it back to him. He wants to support socially regressive causes? I'll point it out.

Oh, and he's also a horrible passer.

And who the holy **** is Josh Duhamel? Is he a coach?

There are lots of other fun things in the 'Good' Book, though. If you actually read it, you can read about the genocides, incest, slavery, etc. that make the Bible such a 'feel good' book!

It's not the fact Tebow's a Christian that I dislike. It's his brand of Christianity. He wants to proselytize? I'll take every opportunity to give it back to him. He wants to support socially regressive causes? I'll point it out.

Oh, and he's also a horrible passer.

And who the holy **** is Josh Duhamel? Is he a coach?
You are NOT an NFL coach either so your opinion isn't any more valid than Josh Duhamel's opinion. I know your issues with Tebow go way beyond mere football as indicated in your post.

Hell, he should take the Russians up on their offer. :)

Hell, he should take the Russians up on their offer. :)

I have never heard of the RFL but i absolutely think Tebow should try to catch on with a CFL or AFL team as quick as possible to get as many reps as possible. Nothing would be worse for him than to spend another season just watching.

Jags fans to hold Tim Tebow rally

Fans to urge Jacksonville Jaguars to sign Tebow at rally - ESPN

Tebowites, feel free to move over to the Jags forum.
LOL those idiots have been screaming for their beloved Jaguars to sign him for years. They wanted the Jags (who btw are NFL draft challenged) to draft him out of Florida. They tried to petition the president to make the Jags sign him before the Pats snatched him up and now that he's unemployed, they're at it again. Sucks to be a Jags fan.:D

Jags fans to hold Tim Tebow rally

Fans to urge Jacksonville Jaguars to sign Tebow at rally - ESPN

Tebowites, feel free to move over to the Jags forum.

I seriously don't understand why this didn't happen back before the season started. That's the only place he belongs.

1. The team sucks anyway. They MIGHT actually win more games with Tebow.
2. He's a hero there that can sell tickets.

When I see a franchise that doesn't seem to want to win and they don't seem to want to sell tickets either, I tend to think I'm looking at the Indians in Major League. Somehow or another, the owner must have it in his head to move the team, whether it's being said or not.

I seriously don't understand why this didn't happen back before the season started. That's the only place he belongs.

1. The team sucks anyway. They MIGHT actually win more games with Tebow.
2. He's a hero there that can sell tickets.

When I see a franchise that doesn't seem to want to win and they don't seem to want to sell tickets either, I tend to think I'm looking at the Indians in Major League. Somehow or another, the owner must have it in his head to move the team, whether it's being said or not.

I am not a fan of franchises moving but in Jacksonville's case it actually makes sense. I have no doubt their owner would much rather be in L.A. and I can't say that I blame him, and I would much rather see the Jags move than a team with long established NFL roots like the Bills or Vikings.

I am not a fan of franchises moving but in Jacksonville's case it actually makes sense. I have no doubt their owner would much rather be in L.A. and I can't say that I blame him, and I would much rather see the Jags move than a team with long established NFL roots like the Bills or Vikings.

I wouldn't blame an owner for wanting to move. I would have issue with:

1. An owner intentionally fielding a noncompetitive team. Fans that pay for tickets and merchandise deserve better than that, no matter how many or few of them there are.

2. An owner intentionally depressing ticket sales. This is bad for the league.

I don't know if Jags ownership is engaging in either of these things, but to the casual fan/naked eye it sort of looks it. Dunno!

I wouldn't blame an owner for wanting to move. I would have issue with:

1. An owner intentionally fielding a noncompetitive team. Fans that pay for tickets and merchandise deserve better than that, no matter how many or few of them there are.

2. An owner intentionally depressing ticket sales. This is bad for the league.

I don't know if Jags ownership is engaging in either of these things, but to the casual fan/naked eye it sort of looks it. Dunno!

I don't know, I don't think bringing Bradley in was the sign of an owner wanting to lose and bringing Tebow in would be a sign of desperately wanting ticket sales not an owner looking to win. I agree that trying to field a non-competitive team would be completely out of line but think that some owners simply don't know the right moves to make to field a competitive team, and one look at the success rate of the Lions or Bills would make that obvious.

I do think the owner of the Jags wants to move but i can't say with any certainty that they have been trying to be bad and it simply appears that they haven't had the braintrust to put a winning team together. Gabbert was a bad decision, period, but according to the "draft experts" he was a first round QB, even if in truth he really isn't.

Good to see this moved to the PS, that's where all future Tebow threads belong.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back