PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Josh Gordon Thread: Pats Officially Acquire Gordon for Fifth-Round Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
This HAS to be trolling. I know you're not comparing a guy that got hit once, with Mr. 3x facing a life ban.

You’re going by that report? I don’t remember him testing positive right now.

The guy’s addicted to weed not cocaine. Like i said his career’s on thin ice already. Frankly it wouldn’t shock me if he forced himself out of Cleveland. That place is a dump.

No its not.

The Browns are an up and coming team. QB play has killed them. Coaching too. Im no fan of Hue Jackson.

I edited that post. Re read it. You flat out said people are comparing their talents and off the field stuff in your final sentence...LOL!
Gordon has played less than half games possible because of his off field garbage! Lol
Moss NEVER had those issues.
Not a damn person is saying Moss was ever a suspension-magnet like Gordon was. Nor were his off the field issues the same as Gordon... just the fact that Moss had some coupled with elite talent. That's it.

You receive an F for reading comprehension.

Not a damn person is saying Moss was ever suspended, nor were their off the field issues the same - just the fact that he had some, coupled with elite talent. That's it.

You receive an F for reading comprehension.
Lmao! You receive an F for writing then cause you said clearly compared off the field issues and talent they are comparable. Lol! Rock on buddy.
Gordon's off the field stuff isn't remotely close to what Moss had...nor is his talent. That is all.
He's NOT "the next Moss".

No its not.

The Browns are an up and coming team. QB play has killed them. Coaching too. Im no fan of Hue Jackson.

The brownies are not going anywhere. They’re cursed. 6 TOs and you can’t win the damn game?!

Gordon does not love the game.

If he did, he would have been ready for training camp this year.

Belichick doesn't give a flying f about Gordon's screw ups in Cleveland because they happened in Cleveland. It's when the screw ups start happening in New England that he cares about.

Alan Branch got busted for a DUI, released by the Bills and Bill signed him weeks later, Pats won a SB that year and Bill re-signed him to a 2 year deal.

Corey Coleman complained his way out of Cleveland (it was even documented on film) and Belichick signed him weeks later

Duron Harmon got busted trying to bring weed into another country, granted the league didn't punish him nor did he get in legal trouble but that's something that could easily get you cut

I use these examples because they are similair circumstances to Gordon.

Already teams calling about his services. Tells you how some teams are needy. I am sure the cowboys would be one of those teams.

The brownies are not going anywhere. They’re cursed. 6 TOs and you can’t win the damn game?!

Tyrod Taylor was under throwing open WRs. He was holding the ball like a pepperoni pizza for the Steelers to knock it out of his hand. The defense played their guts out. The Browns have talent. Their offensive line was rated as one of the best in the NFL last year.

Hue needs to go.

He didn’t test positive! He came late to a meeting and injured his hamstring. Where you getting this 4th?
Can you read? I said as of now he has 3...the next is a life time ban. And no one knows the full story behind his release yet...it COULD be #4 in due time.

Lmao! You receive an F for writing then cause you said clearly compared on off the field issues and talent they are comparable. Lol! Rock on buddy.

If you're going to claim that my writing sucks, you should proofread before sending me a post riddled with clumsy wording that makes it nearly unintelligible.

Now quote the exact part of my post where I "compared" Gordon's off the field issues to Moss.

I merely mentioned that they both possessed "off the field issues".

Tyrod Taylor was under throwing open WRs. He was holding the ball like a pepperoni pizza for the Steelers to knock it out of his hand. The defense played their guts out. The Browns have talent. Their offensive line was rated as one of the best in the NFL last year.

Hue needs to go.
I completely agree Hue needs to go. That team is no longer going to be the joke of the NFL though.

If you're going to claim that my writing sucks, you should proofread before sending me a post riddled with clumsy wording that makes it nearly unintelligible.
That's was intentional. Sorry.

Can you read? I said as of now he has 3...the next is a life time ban. And no one knows the full story behind his release yet...it COULD be #4 in due time.

The guy forced his way out of Cleveland. Browns got sick of him. Relationship was toxic. I think the guy needs a good coach to straighten him out. Hue Jackson is a joke. Mr clappy in dallas would also be a bad fit with that inaccurate QB.

Belichick doesn't give a flying f about Gordon's screw ups in Cleveland because they happened in Cleveland. It's when the screw ups happen in New England that he cares about.

Alan Branch got busted for a DUI, released by the Bills and Bill signed him weeks later, Pats won a SB that year and Bill re-signed him to a 2 year deal.

Corey Coleman complained his way out of Cleveland (it was even documented on film) and Belichick signed him weeks later

I use these examples because they are similair to Gordon.

Gordon is a special case.

No player comes with his type of baggage. Everybody is hoping that he will be the player that he can be, but something always happens because of Josh Gordon. It would be worse if Gordon came aboard and was the model citizen and then he screwed up and got suspended again after NE invested all that time on him.

BB thinks longterm and Gordon is day to day unpredictable and not reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents