PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jonathan Jones Thread

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post all relevant discussion for Jonathan Jones.

Pretty good. Not that tall. Fast though.

Great slot corner, great against small speedsters like Tyreek Hill.

Jonajuliothan Jones is a very good player..:whistle:

J jones played well in sb51 and did not play in the following super bowl. J jones will look great in a pats uniform this year.

Low key his injury against the Titans was a much bigger deal than the Butler benching in the Eagles SB.

With him available in the slot, odds are we would have made a couple more third/fourth down stops.

Jonajuliothan Jones is a very good player..:whistle:

J jones played well in sb51 and did not play in the following super bowl. J jones will look great in a pats uniform this year.

Jonathan J. Jones. Oh, you can call him Jon. You can call him JJ. You can call him Jonathan. You can call him Jon J. You can call him Jonny. You can call him Triple J. But you doesn't hasta call him J Jones.

I love Jones. I think fans don't appreciate how good he is. Too often, people are quick to look at what player can't do... here's a guy who went undrafted but has contributed - at low cost - to winning SBs. Love JJ.

Last edited:
Jonathan J. Jones. Oh, you can call him Jon. You can call him JJ. You can call him Jonathan. You can call him Jon J. You can call him Jonny. You can call him Triple J. But you doesn't hasta call him J Jones.

This thread scared me for a second....thought he was traded/injured etc.

Excellent thread given others. I think JJones is part of what makes this secondary elite. Also part of the reason why I don't think JaJuan Williams has a job on this team with our current CBs and safeties.

hey ive been calling him j jones since the SEC days

I feel bad for the dude. He isn't allowed to be a big fish in the small pond. He never gets to go against someone significantly slower than himself. I bet he doesn't enjoy going against Hill just because he can lol.

It's pretty rare that a guy can be an elite STer and contribute so much on defense. A multi-tool guy that essentially creates an extra roster spot.

Im Jonesin'.
For the season.
For my kids who I havent seen in person for 15 months.
LFG!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back