PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"The Dynasty is coming to an end"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richter said:
Colorado sucks. See my posts detailing why above. Unless you like looking at the haze obscuring the mountains covering 3/4 of the skyline, and nothing but rocks, snow and pine trees. Or the ubiquitous ghetto that is Denver. Give me New England in the fall 365 days a year over the rocky mountain cesspool.

so a sucky team for a sucky town what a perfect fit :rolleyes:

HidEmu said:
you kids cant actually think that NE is more beautiful then Colorado. That has nothing to do with the broncos but that thought is just ridiculous

Not ridiculous at all. I love spending a summer vacation in the warm water off the coast of Cape Cod or camping in the mountains. Boston is such a great city to walk around. The foliage is some of the best you'll see anywhere. And we have the Patriots. I could go on and on with this list, but I don't want to convince any of you to move here and spoil it. :D

1099081726_5443.jpg
usvt6522.jpeg
Cape%20Cod%20Bank%20St.%20Beach-Grass.jpg

Last edited:
BusterTBronco said:
Well, "Richter" just remember our little band of hicks when we lay a WORLD CLASS BEATDOWN on your sorry team this week!

The New England Patriots have NO CHANCE to win this game. None! You are simply OUTCLASSED!

I'm relatively new to this forum. But are most trolls this immature?

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Let's check the list:

John Elway AutoNation dealerships

I'll say this, nothing beats hearing "JOHN ELWAY!!!" screamed to the beat of the Ghostbusters theme on the radio.

Having walked around Boston, I have to agree-- great city to walk around in. Lovely. Denver has the mountains, but it's not a place I'd want to trek out on foot. At least, none of the areas I've been to. Can't bring myself to trash Denver too badly, though. It has its good points.

At risk of ruining the tone of this thread, has anybody posted a serious analysis of the upcoming game? I haven't had time to read through all the threads. If someone could point me to it, I would appreciate it.

Pats_Bryan said:
Having walked around Boston, I have to agree-- great city to walk around in. Lovely. Denver has the mountains, but it's not a place I'd want to trek out on foot. At least, none of the areas I've been to. Can't bring myself to trash Denver too badly, though. It has its good points.

At risk of ruining the tone of this thread, has anybody posted a serious analysis of the upcoming game? I haven't had time to read through all the threads. If someone could point me to it, I would appreciate it.

Hey, I'm enjoying this thread. It's allowing me to trash Denver and vent my frustrations with the 3 months of my life that I wasted there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes