PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Defender: Why Your Team S...cks

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
OMG this is hilarious.

Yes, you need to give them an email address to read it.

People who like this kind of sports coverage would probably like the channel "UrinatingTree" on YouTube. Pretty much all of his videos are explicitly from a hater's perspective, but in a fair/equal way.

"OT Trent Brown, who got put on the COVID list twice last season AND had the Raiders training staff pump air into his bloodstream like they were filling up a ****ing bike tire."

Lost it.

OMG this is hilarious.

Yes, you need to give them an email address to read it.
Uhhh. No you don’t. Just hit manage settings and ‚reject all‘

hmmmm hilarious was Monty python or even Cheech and Chong. Or a well above avg onion article. This ….well…. The best line for me:

. Belichick will petition the league for a little known benefit called “extra win additionture,” which would entitle the Patriots to ……. exclusive rights to any player coming out of Rutgers.

and that just got a chuckle. The rest at best got a sigh or a smirk.

but to each his own.

Didn't Deadspin used to do a "Why your team sucks" every year?

Regarding the email requirement - there was a red X on the lefthand side of the popup window for me, I just clicked that and it went away.

EDIT: Oh, this is written by Drew Magary, he's the guy who did these for Deadspin - so same thing basically. This one's OK. I seem to remember they used to be better.

Last edited:
People who like this kind of sports coverage would probably like the channel "UrinatingTree" on YouTube. Pretty much all of his videos are explicitly from a hater's perspective, but in a fair/equal way.
that silly yinzer is a riot (for a squeelers fan XD)
would highly highly recommend - days of our steelers was a funny series to watch

• Agree
Reactions: jah
that silly yinzer is a riot (for a squeelers fan XD)
would highly highly recommend - days of our steelers was a funny series to watch
I might even say he's the only good Steelers fan.

I have enjoyed the Why Your Team Sucks series over the years, but...

Where does a site called "The Defector" get off charging $80 a year to read more than one article? What kind of hard hitting journalism are they providing? Did you see the $1000 subscription? What do you get for that kind of money, a recipe to make homemade quaaludes and the location of the "missing" Arizona Trump votes? If Bob Kraft isn't willing to pay more than Florida massage parlor money for a handie, how can this low brow amateur journalism be worth $1000?

I clearly went into the wrong field.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Back