PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

* The Curse of Tavon Wilson, Part 3 ~ The Revenge!!! *

Off The Grid

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Jordan ****ing Richards!!
jester.gif

0scream.jpg

We still got folks defending the Tavon Wilson Pick, hereabouts!!
jester.gif

Can't wait to watch this Story unfold over the next few Years!!
jester.gif

What an absolute piece of rancid garbage drafting by Bill, AGAIN.

I am so feckin pissed-off I am doing everything in my power not to completely explode in anger
in front of my family.

FECK YOU BILL. YOU ARE SO DAMN LUCKY TO HAVE HAD BRADY COVER UP YOUR MANY,
MANY DRAFT FECK-UPS.

There goes my WR

Grid what are your thoughts on the trade and Geneo Grissom?

Grid what are your thoughts on the trade and Geneo Grissom?

01 ~ I'm afraid I don't like the Pick, Bro. Grissom is a Scrapper and I like'm, but I've got about a 5th Round Grade on'm. I'll dig deeper, next week, when I've got more time. Still cranking out Reports!! :eek:

02 ~ Love the Trade, though!! Of course, Mad Bill'll probably pick up Special Teamers, but that's another Matter. Book Value actually says we got gypped, but I believe that Book Value considerably underrates the True Value of later Picks. I'm all for Trading Down, and I love it!! :D

Thanks for asking, Bro!! Honored to have the Opportunity to Obloviate!! :D

01 ~ I'm afraid I don't like the Pick, Bro. Grissom is a Scrapper and I like'm, but I've got about a 5th Round Grade on'm. I'll dig deeper, next week, when I've got more time. Still cranking out Reports!! :eek:

02 ~ Love the Trade, though!! Of course, Mad Bill'll probably pick up Special Teamers, but that's another Matter. Book Value actually says we got gypped, but I believe that Book Value considerably underrates the True Value of later Picks. I'm all for Trading Down, and I love it!! :D

Thanks for asking, Bro!! Honored to have the Opportunity to Obloviate!! :D

Thanks for the quick response. Just looking at his measurables he seems like a slightly less athletic Jamie Collins. Will he fit better at DE or LB?

Thanks for the quick response. Just looking at his measurables he seems like a slightly less athletic Jamie Collins. Will he fit better at DE or LB?

Actually, I believe he's about equally adept. I've read that he's more'f an End, but I believe that there's some Fluidity, there, and that his issues at MidFielder last Year were a matter of Experience and Processing Speed more'n Agility. But I reserve the right to adjust my Answer after I look't more Tape next week!! :D

Actually, I believe he's about equally adept. I've read that he's more'f an End, but I believe that there's some Fluidity, there, and that his issues at MidFielder last Year were a matter of Experience and Processing Speed more'n Agility. But I reserve the right to adjust my Answer after I look't more Tape next week!! :D

Looking forward to your analysis.

In the draft thread, I said "I can't wait to watch all of the homers with only a cursory knowledge of college football try to defend this pick with their lives", and I have not been disappointed. This is definitely Tavon Wilson 2.0. Just an awful, awful, piece of **** pick. Safety was a need. A less athletic Pat Chung-esque box safety was not. Would the world have ended if we tried to grab him in the 6th and another team took him?

In the draft thread, I said "I can't wait to watch all of the homers with only a cursory knowledge of college football try to defend this pick with their lives", and I have not been disappointed. This is definitely Tavon Wilson 2.0. Just an awful, awful, piece of **** pick. Safety was a need. A less athletic Pat Chung-esque box safety was not. Would the world have ended if we tried to grab him in the 6th and another team took him?

The opposite is also true. People who have skimmed through a draft guide suddenly know more than the full range of scouts and the FO who have put hours and hours of scouting into each prospect. Talk about an illogical fallacy.

For those who still feel disgruntled and angry over Bill's annual WTF? pick, just take in these words of wisdom and R-E-L-A-X

The opposite is also true. People who have skimmed through a draft guide suddenly know more than the full range of scouts and the FO who have put hours and hours of scouting into each prospect. Talk about an illogical fallacy.

Oh, the opposite is definitely true. As a matter of fact, I made fun of those people last week.

Right on the money. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing when it makes someone feel they know everything.

I was waiting for the apoplexy and it don't disappoint?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back