PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you Moss Man!(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the memories Randy!

It was great having you on the team for the last 3 years. Best of luck to you in Minnesota:rocker:

Good luck #81, we'll miss you big time.

Top player, top guy.

One of the best to ever play the game. Sorry we couldn't get you a ring. Best of luck Randy.

Here's to one of the best receivers I have ever seen. Good luck in Minnesota and thank you for memories that will never fade, you and Rice stand apart from all other receivers.

I'm still a little sick on the inside. Thanks Randy - best of luck to you (except when you play the Pats!)

I am sad to see Moss go, but I am glad to see him go to the Vikings as I think that is his second choice to finish his career.
I hope you break every one of Rice's records! I'm sorry we couldn't get you the ring you so desired.
Good luck and godspeed sir!

Re: Thanks for the memories Randy!

Thanks, Randy. So many incredible memories.

Good luck in your other 11 games. If you make it to the SB and we don't, I will be rooting for you.

I need a drink.

Re: Thank you Randy Moss

Thank you Randy for all your spectacular catches, will never forget the '07 season. What a show it was. Thank you also for all your work with children and the charity work you've done. Good luck in Minn except when you play us of course!

I've always been a huge Moss supporter and I appreciate him coming in here and making our offense unstoppable back in 2007 and everything he has done for us since then. I know he wanted to retire as a Patriot but as we know, team loyalty doesn't mean much with our organization. :( Honestly, I hate to say it but I hope the vikes and pats both somehow manage to make it to the superbowl.... And I hope Moss beats us. Its what we deserve. :mad:

Thanks Randy for being part of the greatest offense ever in the history of the NFL. I apologize for some of the toolbag fans here who saw you as nothing more than a malcontent robot instead of a person who turned you into a whipping boy the instant you had a bad or even mediocre game. I wanted to see you retire as a Patriot.

I've always been a huge Moss supporter and I appreciate him coming in here and making our offense unstoppable back in 2007 and everything he has done for us since then. I know he wanted to retire as a Patriot but as we know, team loyalty doesn't mean much with our organization. :( Honestly, I hate to say it but I hope the vikes and pats both somehow manage to make it to the superbowl.... And I hope Moss beats us. Its what we deserve. :mad:

For shame! I want Moss to get his ring, very much so, but not at the expense of our 4th (or 5th or 6th!).
The Vikes were already my #2 team as they are the closest team to me, so I will continue to root for Moss's continued success in all times except against us!

Thanks for the memories, Randy. Truly an amazing athlete and player, and a likable guy who I can respect. I wish him all the best.

Randy - Thank you for the memories. Just wish you could have stayed focused and happy here in New England so you could have gotten a ring..

Hey remember when....

Hey remember when Randy sat out the whole 2007 preseason injured and everyone thought he wouldnt be ready - and then remember when he played that first game as a Patriot and killed it?

That was awesome! ;)

dear Randy Moss,

People might call you a quitter, or lazy, or a cancer, or a malconent, or someone who just cares about money and nothing else. In my book you are, and will always be, a certified G.
It was always you against the world, because you transcended the world. Your talent separated you from them physically, but more importantly, your enigma separated you mentally.

Selfish yet big hearted, dedicated yet lazy, jaded yet emotional - a noble savage imprisoned a civilization he doesn't truly understand, but who for three seasons did his best.

There were highs and lows, but it was well worth the ride. Thanks for winning nothing, but doing it with unforgettable style.

lots of love,
a Patriots fan

I've always been a huge Moss supporter and I appreciate him coming in here and making our offense unstoppable back in 2007 and everything he has done for us since then. I know he wanted to retire as a Patriot but as we know, team loyalty doesn't mean much with our organization. :(

No kidding. The Pats kicked McGinest, Seymour, and now Moss unceremoniously to the curb. This just reminds you that football is a business. Pats save the rest of Moss salary this year. But I wish that SPEND that cash on an upgrade somewhere, how about our DEFENSE?!

Last edited:
I will miss seeing him on the field in a Pats uniform. The Pats have never had a receiver like him, and he certainly left his mark on the record books while here. I would have liked to see him get a ring with the Pats, and wish him all the best in his career (except when he lines up against the Pats).

Going to miss you mossing *****es.

Thank you Randy Moss, I am extremely sorry to hear he was traded.

Since he joined prior to the 2007 season, he has been a workaholic, team leader, and carried this team every season he was here. Those 2008 and 2009 seasons would have been even bigger disasters without Moss.

We are all pretty blessed to have seen the 2nd best receiver ever play in Boston.

Randy Moss is the only player on the 2 highest scoring NFL offenses ever. Not a coincidence.

Wes Welker and Tom Brady's jobs just got a LOT harder.

Bill O'Brien should lose his job if he doesn't significantly improve his job performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST