PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TE Michael Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
a good point. A very real chance this receiving group is not improved at all compared to last, in fact it just might be even worse. Scary.
Already wetting your panties?

11 1/2" hands... Google says that's 1/4" shy of the nfl record.
I had a tape measure on my desk and I measured my hand and noticed how freaking huge 11 1/2 is.

At the combine, do they measure from thumb to pinkie or base of the wrist to tip of middle finger? I assume the former?

I had a tape measure on my desk and I measured my hand and noticed how freaking huge 11 1/2 is.

At the combine, do they measure from thumb to pinkie or base of the wrist to tip of middle finger? I assume the former?
Thumb to pinky.

As for the trade...
Thought he would have more of an impact as a mauling bulldog in the run game but so far that just hasnt been the case.
Moved like a fridge on tape & combine #'s backed that up.

I'll never forget those hands though. Absolutely huge. I feel like I have girly hands now. Barley measure over 9 & I'm 6'4.

Great example of how one word (in bold) can change the entire paragraph.

Thumb to pinky.

As for the trade...
Thought he would have more of an impact as a mauling bulldog in the run game but so far that just hasnt been the case.

I'll never forget those hands though. Absolutely huge. I feel like I have girly hands now. Barley measure over 9 & I'm 6'4.
I just measured my hands... hands! Just my hands LOL. 9". Holy smokes 11.5 is a catchers mitt.

The offense reminds me a lot of the 2003 offense right now, though with potentially better depth at RB between Michel, Harris, White, and Burkhead. Graham didn't provide a ton of offense, but damn he was a good blocker for the Pats in both the pass and run games.

a good point. A very real chance this receiving group is not improved at all compared to last, in fact it just might be even worse. Scary.

Or it could be better. I think that Harry will put up better numbers than Hogan did. You add that to Edelman and I think we're solid. Dorsett and Harris should be competent 3rd and 4th receivers.

Thumb to pinky.

As for the trade...

re: hands. Yep mine just a shade less than 9" and i'm just at 6ft.

11 1/2....How he can use an iPhone without hitting all the numbers at the same time is beyond me. Hamburger Helper hands

Oh boy...now all the innuendos are going start to fly.

You started it lol. Until I saw the word “hand” was concerned I was in the wrong forum.

Thumb to Pinkie.. with them stretched out as far as possible.

min was 9 3/8".. so 11 1/2" is huge..

an 11 inch long wrist to tip of middle finger would be ****ing hilarious

an 11 inch long wrist to tip of middle finger would be ****ing hilarious

NBA Combine measures both (wrist to tip and span) which was why I asked what the NFL does.

Some of these measurements are "ET"-like.
  1. Boban Marjanovic: Estimated to be 10.75/12 inches
  2. Shaquille O'Neal: Estimated to be 10.25/12 inches
  3. Giannis Antetokounmpo: 9.85/12 inches
  4. Gregory Smith: 9.8/12 inches
  5. Connie Hawkins: 10.5/11 inches
  6. Noah Vonleh: 9.75/11.75 inches
  7. Julius Erving: Estimated to be 9.5/11.75 inches
  8. Michael Jordan: 9.75/11.375 inches
  9. Kawhi Leonard: 9.75/11.25 inches
  10. Wilt Chamberlain: 9.5/11.5 inches
  11. Royce White: 9.5/11.5 inches
  12. Wayne Embry: Estimated to be 9.25/11.75 inches
  13. Elgin Baylor: Estimated to be 9.75/11 inches.
  14. Jahlil Okafor: Estimated to be 9.5/11.25 inches
  15. Rajon Rondo: 9.5/10 inches

The 15 Largest Hand Sizes in NBA History

NBA Combine measures both (wrist to tip and span) which was why I asked what the NFL does.

Some of these measurements are "ET"-like.
  1. Boban Marjanovic: Estimated to be 10.75/12 inches
  2. Shaquille O'Neal: Estimated to be 10.25/12 inches
  3. Giannis Antetokounmpo: 9.85/12 inches
  4. Gregory Smith: 9.8/12 inches
  5. Connie Hawkins: 10.5/11 inches
  6. Noah Vonleh: 9.75/11.75 inches
  7. Julius Erving: Estimated to be 9.5/11.75 inches
  8. Michael Jordan: 9.75/11.375 inches
  9. Kawhi Leonard: 9.75/11.25 inches
  10. Wilt Chamberlain: 9.5/11.5 inches
  11. Royce White: 9.5/11.5 inches
  12. Wayne Embry: Estimated to be 9.25/11.75 inches
  13. Elgin Baylor: Estimated to be 9.75/11 inches.
  14. Jahlil Okafor: Estimated to be 9.5/11.25 inches
  15. Rajon Rondo: 9.5/10 inches

The 15 Largest Hand Sizes in NBA History
You know what? I absolutely refuse to believe some of these dudes measure a freaking foot from wrist to tip of middle finger. WTF?! I probably would need to see it in real life to believe it. That's insane

Why is that every Pats signing off the junk pile pure gold?

Some JAG from Detroit and folks are dancing on the roof.

Why is that every Pats signing off the junk pile pure gold?

Some JAG from Detroit and folks are dancing on the roof.
That's what they said about KVN. Super Bowl 54 champs.

You know what? I absolutely refuse to believe some of these dudes measure a freaking foot from wrist to tip of middle finger. WTF?! I probably would need to see it in real life to believe it. That's insane
I read the 1st measurement is wrist to tip and the second one span.

Shaq at 10 1/4in from wrist to tip....seeing how hes 7-1...I think it's possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye