Tales of Tom Brady at 40..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Nice piece by Reiss on Brady and stories about him by his peers..

Have heard some this before, but he puts it into a nice package.. my favorite is the banter between he and Rodney Harrison..

Tom Brady at 40: Stories you've never heard

"When we were down in the Super Bowl at Houston [in 2004], it was practice and it was a competitive one. The defense had its way with Tom that day -- knocking down balls, forcing incomplete passes -- and we were all pumped up. Then I stepped in front and picked Tom off, running down the field, high-stepping, talking trash. When I come back, he started chasing me, throwing footballs at me, yelling obscenities at me. It was unbelievable. Here we are at the Super Bowl, about to play the biggest game of our lives, and this dude is mad -- and then wouldn't talk to me for a day and a half -- because I picked him off."

Thanks for posting, this is a really wonderful piece by Reiss. Perfect time for this type of read. Love seeing all the different sides Tom has laid out in a little collection like this.

On and off the field he really is the G.O.A.T!

Yeah, awesome stuff....a must read.

Thanks for sharing, enjoyed everyone of them

i demand public apology from brady for drinking beer too fast for risking tummy ache and flirting with death on golf!! shame on you, tom!

I normally get up at 2 for my job. One of these days, I'm going to yell really loudly outside Tommy's place, "Wake up, slacker!"

Thanks for that. Great read.

I normally get up at 2 for my job. One of these days, I'm going to yell really loudly outside Tommy's place, "Wake up, slacker!"
He will probably already be finishing up in the weight room. Or still be up watching film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back