PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Take a look at what Raven fans think about Edelman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Some pretty intelligent football fans there. They give the Patriots some respect and credit. Refreshing after reading stuff from Colts and Jets fans.

Wow that board seems like more of a Pats fans board than this one at times. It's like some bizarro world, nothing but negativity here and nothing but respect for the Patriots there.

Wow! Some pretty intelligent football fans there. They give the Patriots some respect and credit. Refreshing after reading stuff from Colts and Jets fans.

Or from some of our own fans who are already predicting a patriots blowout.

After the OP, it's a decidedly tingly-free thread. Damn them! :mad: :D

Last edited:
Wow that board seems like more of a Pats fans board than this one at times. It's like some bizarro world, nothing but negativity here and nothing but respect for the Patriots there.

+1

After the game Sunday I promised myself that I wouldn't come here all week. as you can see that didn't turn out well. ;)

Because of the playoff implications of the Patriot-Texan game, I found myself surrounded by Jets and Steeler fans where I was watching the game sunday...2 things that surprised me about the comments coming from them were:

1. They all had a lot of respect for Welker as a football player. "Toughest bastard in the NFL" was heard a few times...and..

2. If Welker had a twin....it was Julian Edelman...."Switch the numbers on thier jersey's and you can hardly tell 'em apart"....

Coming from some of the most hated fans of the Patriots in the NFL...I was pleasantly surprised to hear this from them...

Edelman is no Welker...but the damn kid is a clone to Welker in many ways...

I've got to agree with the poster who said 27-24 as a final score. I just disagree with who has 27. :)

Man, those are some smart fans. I may have to peruse some of thier other threads...

Last edited:
I'm impressed! Impressive!

I've got to agree with the poster who said 27-24 as a final score. I just disagree with who has 27. :)

Man, those are some smart fans. I may have to peruse some of thier other threads...
I bet a lot of them are old Baltimore Colts fans so they've been watching for a long time.

We do a pretty decent job of seeing things for what they are and not exactly what it "should be" or what it isn't. Not to mention, it's a No Smack forum and things are modded VERY Heavy. Most of the brain dead posts are from NEWBS trying to come of like they are BadARSE.... We know better and dispose of them quickly.

Last edited:
I would hope that no one on this website will be talking smack about the Ravens....this is going to be one of the toughest wild-card games we've had to play in a long time.

I watched the Ravens get down by 20 to the Vikings in Minnesota and storm back to tie the game in the 4th quarter only to lose by a last second Minny FG.

After watching that game and after seeing what meltdowns this crappy defense does in the 4th quarter we better have a 40 point lead with 15 minutes to go because Flacco is the next Elite QB and the Ravens can score quickly.

Anyone who is not worried about the outcome of this game is an idiot,this game is far from a cakewalk.

Last time I heard folks talking like this about a replacement at a key position was when they were talking about a fella named Brady...from their lips to God's ears!!!

This game is a toss up...........If I was betting this is one game I would avoid spending my money on.

I just don't see the current Patriots as anything we've known them to be in the past. Remember when they would rise up to the occasion? Those days are long gone bros. They lose just like the rest of em.

Pretty classy posts there. Though, I have to admit that I'm still tempted to play the disrespect card... just for the hell of it. :cool:

I hope Edelman is as good as what that Ravens board thinks. I have never seen a forum talk so positively about our team. You would think our record was 16-0 at this point. WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes