Superbowl dreams and nightmares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainOldEd

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I've had a few nightmares this week.

Last night I dreamed I was watching the game on a TV straight out of 1985 and I realized Hoyer was in.... I was asking everyone in the room 'what happened to Brady????' and nobody seemed to know. Then Hoyer made a nice throw on 3rd and long. It looked like a first down but I couldn't be sure. Then my bother changed the channel by accident and it took him literally a minute to find the game again. When he finally got it back the Rams had the ball.
Earlier in the week it was more about missing the game I think...

I only recall having one Super Bowl dream and I think it was Super Bowl 46. I vaguely remember Hernandez catching a ball near the sideline and then being knocked out of bounds. I remembered more back when I had it but it's been so long that I almost completely forgot about it until you wrote this topic.

For as much as I think about the Super Bowl in the days before the game, I don't recall ever having a dream about it.

Maybe that vision of Hoyer at QB isn't a nightmare. Maybe it's a dream, a sign that he will be in the game at the end, taking a few kneeldowns. (please ;))

For as much as I think about the Super Bowl in the days before the game, I don't recall ever having a dream about it.

Maybe that vision of Hoyer at QB isn't a nightmare. Maybe it's a dream, a sign that he will be in the game at the end, taking a few kneeldowns. (please ;))
I would think that Tom wouldn't let him take the kneeldowns in the Superbowl. That is the #1 play in football. Bar none. Take a knee for Lombardi.

So, uhm, on the subject of Hoyer. I was thinking last season after the Super Bowl how we've never won a Super Bowl with Hoyer before.

I have never had even 1 dream about my sports teams ...

Maybe that's why the local teams have done well.

I have pre-game nightmares too.....

I can't say any sport is big enough a part of my life to occupy my dreams. I'm not the one playing. When the Pats win, I go to work the next day and provide for my family. When the Pats lose, I go to work the next day and provide for my family.

Can't say a Pats' super bowl title has ever impacted my life whether positively or negatively...

this might have been my very first patriots dream last night, but it was a bad one lol

we were starting the game, we had the ball to start, and we went out there with the most ridiculous formations and got VERY cute to start the game...and pretty much got stuffed and went 3 and out

that's when the dream ended

so i really just hope we don't do anything fancy in offense to start, just smash it down their throats and regular passing game please

I had this dream a few years back where the Pats were down 28-3 (!!!) midway into the 3rd quarter, but somehow shut the other team out the rest of the way while winning the game in the first OT Super Bowl. Crazy, right?

Regards,
Chris

Nightmare... Hightower comes down with an illness and infects the whole team just days before the game.

Nightmare... Hightower comes down with an illness and infects the whole team just days before the game.
That is actually happening to the Rams right now

Hadn’t heard that. Source?
Hightower is sick, didn't practice. Expecting him to have infected the rest of the locker room and our injury report to be jam packed tomorrow. It's what we get for it being so clean the last few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case