Who will win the game outright?

• 49ers

Votes: 104 60.5%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 41 23.8%
  • RLKAG (don’t care)

Votes: 27 15.7%

• Total voters
Deebo's release was absolute fire before the TD. Sweet rec by 44.

Why can't we develop a TE into a pass catching FB?
We cant do anything right .anytime we see another team, thats all we seem to lament. Give them credit but pats have done quite a few things as well over the years.

Deebo Samuel would make a great Patriot. Kid does everything.

I hope Nikki gets motivated watching a guy who was drafted behind him play so tough and well.

Now SF D try and get a TO

Deebo to me has that Deion branch feel to his potential career.

Deebo Samuel making some plays. He’s no N’Keal Harry but he’s pretty good.

I preferred Samuel over Harry last year, but it's pretty clear Shanahan's offense is just easier to come into as a new player. Their top receivers are a rookie and a guy they got midseason. The Patriots did the same thing (with an Edelman to spare!) and still couldn't integrate a good NFL wide receiver in Sanu and a talented rookie in Harry. Maybe it's coaching and not the players. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope Nikki gets motivated watching a guy who was drafted behind him play so tough and well.
Yeah he better come out next year and tear it up...a lot of guys drafted after him kicked a** this year....

This game has gone by way too quickly

SF has a better chance stopping KC offense than the other way around
I’m not entirely sure either of them can reliably stop the othe offense.

This game is shaping up to be the opposite extreme from last year’s defensive gem.

I preferred Samuel over Harry last year, but it's pretty clear Shanahan's offense is just easier to come into as a new player. Their top receivers are a rookie and a guy they got midseason. The Patriots did the same thing (with an Edelman to spare!) and still couldn't integrate a good NFL wide receiver in Sanu and a talented rookie in Harry. Maybe it's coaching and not the players. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pats system is infinitely harder. The 49ers mostly run crossers, hitches, posts and are run heavy. Pats has a lot of timing and option routes based on defense.

49ers need a turnover

KC guys are always wide open !

SF defense is more Swiss cheese- ish than I thought it would be.

Niners need to keep making them dunk and dunk. It’s against the Chiefs nature to win on a bunch of paper cuts. The SF pass rush better get it going though. Very little pressure, especially up the middle.

This seemed faster than a regular game.

but when you don’t care about the outcome. Lol

SF defense is more Swiss cheese- ish than I thought it would be.

I don’t know..,this KC offense is a powerhouse and they are making them earn every yard. As long as they continue to keep these passes short they will be okay, IMO.

Pats system is infinitely harder. The 49ers mostly run crossers, hitches, posts and are run heavy. Pats has a lot of timing and option routes based on defense.

It's not harder, it's just much more based around Brady himself as the focal point. The Patriots offense largely depends on understanding Brady's thought processes and making the same reads. Whether that's the fault of Brady, coaches, or the players... I don't know. But Shanahan's offense works and the Patriots is broken (though may have been fixed by Antonio Brown, merely one of the five or ten greatest receivers to ever play), so results speak for themselves.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back