PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve Smith Sr wr big board

His looks like mine.
Harrison Jr
Corley
And my boy Leggete who he thinks is better than DK Metcalf already.
When Steve talks I listen

SSSr says Zap's guy Corley's gonna be the steal of the draft. Considering he's already mocked in the 1st by some places, he might not be a steal anymore. Excited for the Combine, as (sadly or not) that can make a huge difference in everyone's stock.

His looks like mine.
Harrison Jr
Corley

Steve will always be one of my favorites but sometimes he gets off on a tangent on tv.

Steve will always be one of my favorites but sometimes he gets off on a tangent on tv.
I agree with him fully on Legette kid is beast.
his take on Javon Baker was interesting.

Draft forum broken?

He’s a great commentator thanks for sharing that

We need all the help we can on wide receiver starting from scouting to route running.

His looks like mine.
Harrison Jr
Corley

I watched some Leggete highlights and, OK, he is big and fast, but he seemed to be covered on every catch. He just muscled his way to the ball (even pushing off); that will not work so well in the NFL. Harry 2.

I watched some Leggete highlights and, OK, he is big and fast, but he seemed to be covered on every catch. He just muscled his way to the ball (even pushing off); that will not work so well in the NFL. Harry 2.
I Would love him in the third.

When is the term beast going to be put to bed?

His looks like mine.
Harrison Jr
Corley

I don't get the Legette hype at all. 5th year SR production doesn't matter to me. He's bullying smaller younger kids. He won't have that luxury in the NFL where guys will be quicker & faster but also a lot bigger. Problems with separation off the line. Don't like him in zone. Not much to speak of for lateral movements.

Id draft Legette if i had a stacked WR corp and needed a physical threat for iso looks, backside 3X1.

For us i just dont see the fit or need as an early pick. If hes theres in the late 3rd or 4th, thats good value. I had a 2nd on DK fwiw and feel good about it years.
Draft forum broken?
I think certain stuff belongs on main.

We're a bad team with two top 35 picks. No QB1, WR1 or OT1. It makes sense to post some stuff on the main.

That said we don't need a new post for everyone's rankings. I think if you're creating a thread there should be some effort put in. Provide some analysis or real insight. Be original and tell us something we don't know.

The clips and videos are great and important but I wish there was more discussion.

Malachi Corley would look great in a Patriots uniform. In a he draft forum I was way ahead of Steve Smith.

When Western Kentucky played La Tech in an early bowl game, I loved what I saw in Corley.

Does he say anything about the next Edelnut... Roman Wilson.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back