PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers to Remain Non-competitive Through 2021 (Tomlin contract extended)

Good because hes and idiot but I also think its a message to Roeth telling him his HC is going nowhere.

Whether or not Roethlisberger received that message, or cared, is open to debate.
BB's reaction on the other hand was very clear

tenor.gif

Whether or not Roethlisberger received that message, or cared, is open to debate.
BB's reaction on the other hand was very clear

tenor.gif
So is mine :p

Don't worry. Michael "Hot Take" Lombardi thinks he's a good coach.:rolleyes:

The gift that keeps on giving...

It's been 10 years since their last SB appearance, and I think that even this ownership is growing impatient. However, they also might not want to saddle their rapist QB with a new HC during the twilight of their rapist QB's career. I would be somewhat surprised and not just a little amused if this guy is still their HC after their rapist QB retires.

It's been 10 years since their last SB appearance, and I think that even this ownership is growing impatient. However, they also might not want to saddle their rapist QB with a new HC during the twilight of their rapist QB's career. I would be somewhat surprised and not just a little amused if this guy is still their HC after their rapist QB retires.
Steelers are like the “Wizard of Oz”......

Tomlin...If I only had a Brain
Rapist.....If I only had a Heart
Rooney...If I only had some Courage

Last edited:
Thank goodness. Was starting to worry Rooney might come to his senses and let him go. We dodged a bullit for a couple more seasons.

Looks like Big Game Tomlinson isn’t going anywhere.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus.

Mediocrity is an acceptable, high standard in Pittsburgh..

Tomlin has lost in the post season every which way imaginable.

I did a break down of Tough Guy Tomlin in the post season and it was pitiful. Basically, Tomlin won A Super Bowl with Cowhers team 11 years ago.

Love him or hate him but Ben is a HOF QB and Tomlin has wasted Bens career. And, now the Browns are going to pose a real problem for the Steelers. Tomlin has squandered 2 easy win every season. Making it to the playoffs and choking is not success with a QB like Ben. Suoer Bowl or Adios Tomlin.

Tomlin has lost in the post season every which way imaginable.

I did a break down of Tough Guy Tomlin in the post season and it was pitiful. Basically, Tomlin won A Super Bowl with Cowhers team 11 years ago.

Love him or hate him but Ben is a HOF QB and Tomlin has wasted Bens career. And, now the Browns are going to pose a real problem for the Steelers. Tomlin has squandered 2 easy win every season. Making it to the playoffs and choking is not success with a QB like Ben. Suoer Bowl or Adios Tomlin.
I have said it a million times in the last few years, no one does less with more. In a three year stretch he had the best RB, best WR, and a top 5 QB, for what? A couple of embarrassing playoff losses. He continually allows the locker room turds to fester and divide the team, he is obviously not an X's and O's coach, and aside from Ben the star players don't seem to respect him. I can't imagine Bill speaking in the locker room while Edelman is screwing around on a live social media feed. I cant imagine Bill staring blankly into the night while JuJu Shuster continually runs free in the Patriots secondary in a playoff game. He's a pretender who's go-to move is to pound his chest on the sideline.

The guy has won a Super Bowl. You don't fire those type of head coaches. Well unless you are the Giants. They could get lucky again and not have to face the Patriots in the playoffs. they usually win when that happens...

The guy has won a Super Bowl. You don't fire those type of head coaches. Well unless you are the Giants. They could get lucky again and not have to face the Patriots in the playoffs. they usually win when that happens...
Brian Billick, Jon Gruden, George Seifert, and Mike Shanahan are a few coaches I can think of who were canned after winning a Super Bowl.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back