PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers at Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ben was cleared to play on Friday. Apparently his choice not to. Tomlin had a meeting with him after watching him do little more than toss on the sidelines for 3 days and told him unless he ramped it up he wasn't going to.

What a guy. Once again there are individuals in the organization who are befuddled by the turn of events. I don't see why. The tough guy image is a figment of the media's fertile imaginations. Ben is that guy who limps off the field after every screwup only to gallop back in at the first sign of a turnaround. Favre, Sanchez, Classy, it's not a short list.

Oh well, here's hoping they give Hoyer a shot (without getting him killed in the process). If he let alone Batch managed to win one against the odds I guarantee you Ben is back with bells on next week.

Ben the Drama Queen

Batch is killing them again. Ben is applauding his FG drives.

I would openly applaud a suitcase nuke detonating at Heinz field.;)

At every opportunity, the Pats are getting no help from anyone. Baltimore should've lost last week.

At every opportunity, the Pats are getting no help from anyone. Baltimore should've lost last week.

I went through Houston and Bmore's schedules/results last week and I believe they played a total of 9 games that came down to the wire and 8 of them they won, the only exception being Bmore losing to Philly back in week 2. Just ridiculous having that many close games and breaks in those games go against us, hopefully the breaks balance out down the stretch.

Oh Batch, you jacka55... such a good drive on the ground and you throw it into traffic in the endzone from 20+ yards away.... Wallace (I believe) was open wide right for what would have been a sure TD. :mad:

Come on you yellow snots, DO SOMETHING!!!! :mad:

Game tied @ 20 all, under 2 minutes, Steelers ball on the Ravens' 19th, and the Ravens just lost their last time out.

I REALLY hope this time around, the Ravens are about to run out of luck!!! :mad:

talking-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
FG for the Steelers WIN!!!!

COME ON SCHWZIIIMM (or whatever your name is)

STEELERS WIN!!!!!

FINALLY THE RATBIRDS RAN OUT OF LUCK!!!!

I never rooted so hard for the 5hitleers....

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: :rocker:

Last edited:
Awesome. we have a chance at a bye

My time as a Steelers fan is now over forever.

But yay!

Common Bengals!!!!

Let's do this

About time they lost.

Thank you Charlie Batch and the Steelers! One more loss by Balt, and a run of the table by us, and we've got the bye!!

Awesome. we have a chance at a bye

Our chance at a bye hasn't really changed, it was still likely to come down to the Broncos game since if the Broncos had beaten the Ravens and the three teams ended at 13-3 we would have gotten the bye.

Still this gives us more chances and more wiggle room, always a good thing.

Almost as importantly the Ravens just flat out look like ass lately.

When fans here tear us a new one even in winning, and wax poetic about how we can't be taken seriously amongst the likes of the Ravens, Texans...this is the perspective they need to try and develop.

steelers D was impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore