PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

some interesting facts about TOM BRADY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom was once a backup for Drew Bledsoe.

Hard to imagine, I know.

Has never thrown a pass as long as the one hie threw in his first start. :eek: This sucks, he has been on a decline since day one. :D

The 91 yard pass was not in his first start. He didn't throw a TD pass in his first start against the Colts which was at Foxboro, this October game was actually the 2nd game against the Colts that year.

Tom's first appearance was actually Thanksgiving Day in Detroit in 2000. It was in mop up duty in a 38 - 9 loss. I was at the game. Little did I know I was watching a future HOF

Last edited:
The 91 yard pass was not in his first start. He didn't throw a TD pass in his first start against the Colts which was at Foxboro, this October game was actually the 2nd game against the Colts that year.

Tom Brady didn't throw his first TD pass until his third start. It was to Terry Glenn against, you guessed it, DA CHAHGAHS!!!

Tom Brady and Barry Bonds went to the same high school, Junípero Serra High School (commonly Serra or JSHS), a private secondary school in San Mateo County, California, United States serving students in grades 9-12. Tom played football and baseball at Serra, as did Barry. That's where the similarity ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down