PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, The Cops Came By My House Tonight.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Half way through the 3rd quarter, there was a knock on my door. When I opened it, there stood a pair of cops. They wanted to know if I was alright, if there was anything wrong inside.

Apparently, some couple was out walking their dogs and as they came by my house, they heard me screaming, and that right loudly. They called the cops and told them that they thought there was a fight going on.

I was alone, and watching the game, with the volume up, and didn't realize, apparently, both how loudly I was screaming at the TV, and how thin my walls are. The walls in my single-family home. The ones that were recently insulated.

So once I explained to the cops that it was the game on TV, and my response to it, they laughed and left.

So Brady and the Patriots may have made history, but that was a first for me as well. :)

So, after THAT interesting event, I figured it was gonna be a long night, and made a pot of coffee. Now, it seems, I am wide awake, full of caffeine and adrenaline, and not quite sober, due to a bottle of nice black Navy rum I saved for the game.

I figure I'm gonna be up for awhile so might as well surf the boards....... :rolleyes:

, I am wide awake, full of caffeine and adrenaline, and not quite sober, due to a bottle of nice black Navy rum I saved for the game.

This is going to be epic :D

Rum, weed and ice cream. I just made a Toddy full of cold brew ygrichiffe but it won't be ready for me to OD on for 24 hours.

Nice!

Hopefully you didn't miss any good action while they were there, I'd be pissed that they disturbed me! :D

I drank a single beer during the game. But after the win, I've been drinking my best whiskey. I'm awake now, but I imagine I'll be crashing soon. Go Pats!

Nice!

Hopefully you didn't miss any good action while they were there, I'd be pissed that they disturbed me! :D

Not a bit. Arrived just as I was getting up during a commercial to grab some more food.

I was worried someone would call the cops due to my yelling at the TV as well.

Thank God I live in a detached home and not a condo or townhome.

edit: A sore throat and headache have now kicked in at 3 AM.

Last edited:
Where do you guys live that people would call the cops while someone yells during the SB? Russia? ;)

When James White crossed that end zone my son and I woke the dead we screamed so loud.

I know it's just sports, but damn it felt good.
I honestly didn't think he was going to be in and for some reason my friend had chosen that time to go to the bathroom

Half way through the 3rd quarter, there was a knock on my door. When I opened it, there stood a pair of cops. They wanted to know if I was alright, if there was anything wrong inside.

Apparently, some couple was out walking their dogs and as they came by my house, they heard me screaming, and that right loudly. They called the cops and told them that they thought there was a fight going on.

I was alone, and watching the game, with the volume up, and didn't realize, apparently, both how loudly I was screaming at the TV, and how thin my walls are. The walls in my single-family home. The ones that were recently insulated.

So once I explained to the cops that it was the game on TV, and my response to it, they laughed and left.

So Brady and the Patriots may have made history, but that was a first for me as well. :)
Lucky for you that you hadn't let your kid go to the park alone.

I drank a single beer during the game. But after the win, I've been drinking my best whiskey. I'm awake now, but I imagine I'll be crashing soon. Go Pats!
Me too. I went to the Laphroaig.

I just dghikjalskkdipoewilhf;cnv m,sa/zx.kscpqw';ld,cm.nkdv sbaiuyudhlijqw';adlsc,/m and then I had a shot and nkerlfhcew;jlfk/dAPOW'JLFHWKA.JBCS, ZM but after that I had another beer and clkjwef[ou2309rup[ipdk'lmcx;aksludi=x]
;s/ Holy CYVOUbiwhjqk]pdl
;234567890-098poiuytrertyuiomnbvcdfghjkl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only read the first post but now that I know there's not violence will this story have hookers?

Is this turning into a hot take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye