PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Six Monday NFL Thoughts As the Patriots Get Back To Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to give this a bump, as I think many here missed it.

Good recap of the AFC after NFL week 9, the Broncos, Raiders, AFC East, as well as the Saints & Falcons in the NFC South.

Good stuff Ian.

Hoping to see the running game in action vs the Donks as well as the two TE sets, 12 and 21 personnel for extra protection. Let Brock or Simian make the mistakes.

Hopefully Brown, Gilmore and Rowe will be back although it sounds like Rowe is still another week out.

Yeah I would be surprised if Rowe (and Hogan of course) even make the trip to Denver/Mexico. Gilmore, however, has run out of excuses. He needs to get his ass on the field.

Yeah I would be surprised if Rowe (and Hogan of course) even make the trip to Denver/Mexico. Gilmore, however, has run out of excuses. He needs to get his ass on the field.

I thought Rowe practiced last Wed?

Might've been just a shaking-off the rust thing. I still feel that he stays back in Foxborough for rehab.

Yeah! Fricken bum used the doctor's orders as an excuse. Concussion? Rub some dirt on it and get out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back