BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
For those with subscriptions.

Mon, Jul. 31:
New England Patriots, Foxborough, MA
3-6pm, Hosts: Jim Miller and Pat Kirwan

Just a heads up for those who have satellite radio. They are having training camp updates, interviews and "inside looks" into each team thru 8/21. The Pats are scheduled for Monday, July 31 between 3-6 pm. Channel 88, I believe

Last edited:
More from the SiriusXM interviews:

Belichick on Ninkovich:
Worked his way from the kick game to full time defensive player.Learned how to fully utilize his skills, similar to Vrabel.

Belichick on RBs:
This year we have a little more versatility. Hopefully we'll have a little more balance between the run & pass.

Kraft on 2017:
On paper this is a really exciting team, but you don't really know until about a month into the season how good a team is going to be.

Kraft on 2016:
I'm still living it. I don't wear rings, but I carry the new one in my pocket until the start of the new season.

Kraft on Brady:
Tom has done a lot for this team. One time we had a contract discussion... we were going to having trouble keeping everyone. He agreed to take less for the good of the team. I don't know how many quarterbacks in today's environment would do that, especially someone who has accomplished what he has. He truly puts winning first, and showed it in the financial deal he was willing to take. We're so lucky to have him.

David Harris on becoming a Patriot:
I grew up a Michigan fan so wearing blue isn't a problem, it was the red part!
(Don't worry @Actual Pats Fan , he was joking around...)
Playing here, the culture has been amazing. Great individuals and they're even better off the field.

David Harris on the Jete:
They kind of blindsided me, being so late. It was more about the disrespect of the situation than anything else.

Krafty Bob really…really…needs to step away from microphones and let Jonathan do the talking for him from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back