PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign Big Ben if Steelers cut him!

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
The meltdown from the yinzers would make it so worth it no matter what he does here. The hilarity would be ChiefsSuperBowlLosersInARoutPlanet-level!

Do it! :D:D:D

I mean, we'd have to live through the weekly life-threatening injuries and the subsequent super-tough-guy act... but the hilarity alone would be worth it !

Would like to see him finally get that third ring. He‘d be a perfect for the Bucs, since he knows Arians and maybe AB would be okay with it. He might even beat out Gabbert to become the backup, but it will be close.

Hard pass. Him, and Tyreek Hill are 2 guys who come to mind as answer to the question: who could the Patriots sign to make you stop being a fan?

waynes world GIF

Hard pass. Him, and Tyreek Hill are 2 guys who come to mind as answer to the question: who could the Patriots sign to make you stop being a fan?
1000% agree. I have a strict no rapists/woman/child/animal abusers on any team I root for policy. So I am all set with Winston as well,

Still think Tyreke Hill holds that crown. Ray Lewis and Tony Dungy would beat him out if they ever returned.

Far from a Dungy fan, but what did he do that I missed?

=============

As for Big Ben.....I'd argue that the man is vastly underrated. He's the only QB in the NFL besides Brady with multiple SB rings and more than 2 Superbowl berths.... just sayin'....

He is washed up.

Far from a Dungy fan, but what did he do that I missed?

=============

As for Big Ben.....I'd argue that the man is vastly underrated. He's the only QB in the NFL besides Brady with multiple SB rings and more than 2 Superbowl berths.... just sayin'....
Cousins, Good day! Mild breakfast of frosted mini-wheat cereal heated with bananas and a few dark chocolate covered walnuts, milk and topped with vanilla creamer, plus coffee and orange juice.

[after the posters have booed Big Ben's picture and thrown beer at it] "Now wait a minute! Okay, this guy is a real zero. That's true" BUT......

Big Ben is the same age as Fitzpatrick who most posters would take as part of the solution. Keep in mind once again that this is a revenge years for Bill. This is not a rebuild. At some point soon he hands the baton off to Josh, his kid or perhaps Sean Payton.

He wants a deep playoff run in 2021 at the least. Be honest, is there a rookie QB in the Draft that will propel us there? Nyet!!!

Are Jimmie G, Carr or Wilson going to be on the trade table? Why would those Teams do so?

Are we willing to pay three firsts a pair of seconds and a player or two for Watson.? I say yes ......but the price is steep. The only disclaimer is we suck at round one picks and trade them anyway. No great loss.

We have had some questionable characters on our Team that have worked and some not. Antonio Brown and his sneak attack? Josh "Snoop Dog" Gordon, Nick Kaczur the pill runner, Corey Dillon, Randy Moss, Wanna Be soccer star Albert Haynesworth with his famous header, Zeke "the wad" Mowatt exposing his "wares" to a female reporter (he must have been proud....most of us will never get caught in heavy machinery), Draftee Christian Peter, a Nebraska DT who was released immediately next day after the Draft in an "Opps" moment as the Pats management missed he was convicted of disturbing the peace in an incident in which he was accused of grabbing a woman by the throat in a Kearney, Neb., bar, and another woman claims in a suit that Peter raped her in 1991, but even more horrible.....favorite leftist target tatooed-militia-man-who-must-be-a-white-supremisist kicker Justin Rohrwasser (let's cut out that "tat" with a butter knife!), and then "Fish -- and Fryar -- fillet........Irving Fryar".
"He and his wife, Jacqueline, had quarreled in the parking lot of a Boston restaurant, Fryar allegedly struck his wife, who was five months pregnant, and she retaliated by stabbing him in the hand with a knife"......... Maybe Jackie could cut out Justin's tat?
.........And even upper management has had a hand in the Patriots misdeeds.

Finally...drum role please............ Aaron Hernandez who might have biffed a few people before we Drafted him.

Ben has been bathed in questionable activities. Has he been ridiculed, slammed and taunted? Probably. He should have been.

Let's talk about today, not fifteen years ago. I would sign Ben for two years plus an option year . He will NOT make what he is making now for sure Colbert is in a tough position. No CAP and losing a ton of talent he can't resign.

Would Ben sign to get another shot at a ring? What other QB's are available who have won a ring? .....none! Could Ben win us at least 4 more games in 2021? Yes. 11-5 should make the playoffs. Other Teams? The Broncos? CAP.The Saints? CAP. The Steelers? CAP, The Jets? Too far off. The Texans if they trade Watson? Too far off. Bears? Maybe.

Yep. I take a shot. He's playing in 2021. He is a two time ring owner.
DW Toys

Last edited:
He looked done in that last game. Could not make the throws. Tbh, looked identical to Manning in his last few games. Just done.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back