PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should we trade Gilmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade the defensive player of the year, how about no.

No team would give us a first rounder for Gilmore.

The DPOY? Yeah they would. I’d be apprehensive about it because he’s so damn good but I’d consider it for a 2021 team that projects to be terrible.

The DPOY? Yeah they would. I’d be apprehensive about it because he’s so damn good but I’d consider it for a 2021 team that projects to be terrible.
Leaning towards trading it to say Washington or Carolina
In the AFC the Bengals or Patriots cries and sobs in corner

There was already a thread on this and you started it you goof

IIRC there were two, one by a full fledged troll and the Chris' tweak the board version that was merged into it. The resultant, sans insult/heavily edited, abomination version is here:
trade Gilmore

And Chris...

tenor.gif

IIRC there were two, one by a full fledged troll and the Chris' tweak the board version that was merged into it. The resultant, sans insult/heavily edited, abomination version is here:
trade Gilmore

And Chris...

tenor.gif

Chris is alright. Hes Mosslost without the heroin coursing through his veins.

Leaning towards trading it to say Washington or Carolina
In the AFC the Bengals or Patriots cries and sobs in corner

If you were GM you’d Weinstein this roster.

If you were going to trade Gilmore now would be the time. Peak value. His value will actually only likely go down from here.... despite someone on page 1 somehow thinking his value will only improve

trade Gilmore

And Chris...

tenor.gif
That thread is a disaster so I deleted it. Let's just start fresh.

Also no - definitely do not trade Gilmore, that's dumb. Only way that makes sense is if they were going for a full-on tank job but I can't believe Bill would ever do that. Otherwise, Gilmore is probably the single most important player on the roster.

Absolutely, yes. It would require a first round pick at minimum. The reigning DPOY is our best trade chip. If we are throwing in the towel on the season, get something for him.

Of course someone would.

Just like all those teams that were going to give us two firsts for JG? Or a first for Mallett?

I’ll believe it when I see it.

A lot of top CBs start to lose it about now, so I say yes.

The Woodsons, Baileys and Darrell Greens are rare. Most lose it like Richard Sherman.

For a 1st and a 2nd, yes.

Just like all those teams that were going to give us two firsts for JG? Or a first for Mallett?

I’ll believe it when I see it.
Garoppolo wasn’t a sure product. He had two and a half good games in NE. Gilmore is DPOY. We also got a first out of Brandin Cooks so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back