PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Randy Moss is Full of Turkey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots pam

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Turkey donation baskets for the needy, that is!

Randy flew to Charleston WV on his day off Tuesday to donate and pass out in person Thanksgiving meal boxes to the needy. Pretty nice thing to do, especially for a known malcontent who likes to dog it! :rolleyes:

But seriously...Way to go Randy!!

BH report:

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet Blog Archive Randy Moss hands out turkeys at home: “Giving back to my people is something I like to be affiliated with.”

For the BH click averse, direct link to the local news site with original report and raw interview videos (top right of page):

WSAZ Charleston News

Happy Turkey Day, everyone!!!!!

Last edited:
What a malcontent!

Team cancer.............. cut him.

No Pats gear on AND I'm pretty sure that's a WVU jacket he's wearing. He didn't even go to WVU!!! Slap. In. The. Pats. Face.

No Pats gear on AND I'm pretty sure that's a WVU jacket he's wearing. He didn't even go to WVU!!! Slap. In. The. Pats. Face.

nah...more like slap in the face for Marshall...lol...ouch!

Don't tell Felger. :rolleyes:

Or FESPN or any of the haters.............hate to ruin their days.

Oh, I bet they know...

Mediots meeting:

Hey, look...selfish-malcontent-doggin-it-won't-block-or-go-over-the-middle Moss flew off to WV with a big game against the Saints coming up on Monday! Why wasn't he at practice? :singing:

Oh, it was on Tuesday, which was his day off. Damn. :(

Yeah, but shouldn't he have at least been home resting and mentally preparing for that game?!?! :singing:

Yeah...let's go with that!!!!!!! Oh wait, he went there to do a nice thing for some hometown people in need at holiday time. I think it's finally happened...we really can't spin this without looking like total ****s...even to Pats haters. d%#*!@t! :mad:

Well, we can just ignore it...that's something, I guess. Sigh. :nosmile:

Last edited:
Moss could run for Congress in West Virginia ... he's a big hero there and rightfully so. Remembering where he came from ... a noble man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST