PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Patriots Hotel in Houston

Reaction score
I have seen pictures and discussion over the decades about people at Patsfans.com staying at the team hotel. Im curious how you find out that information? Even though I live in Texas now, I am still a season ticket holder. So I contacted ticket office and to see if they would tell me. They did not.
Anybody know where the team is staying in Houston on October 9th? I already bought tickets for myself and my 2 boys. Would love to stay where the team stays.

Thank you!

Mike

I used to live in Houston too.

Do you go to one of the two Pats fan clubs there?

There’s a page, patriots fans of Houston, on Facebook that has a solid following. They may be able to help you if you’re on that platform. :)

Oh I forgot they play the Houston Talibans this year.

Every Pats fan who travels to Houston has a chance to win $10,000.

Every Pats fan who travels to Houston has a chance to win $10,000.

Now that Texas has suddenly decided to model itself after the Taliban, I'm not giving them a cent of my money.

Now that Texas has suddenly decided to model itself after the Taliban, I'm not giving them a cent of my money.
are they throwing gays off buildings now down in Houston?

For Superbowl LI, the Pats stayed at a hotel across the street from the "Galleria" mall....

Wifey and I were at the mall and saw Scott Zolak and Linda's daughters walking around....then went outside and saw the Pats' family buses parked curbside outside. They weren't allowing people in the hotel....

Assume it would be the same place for a reg season game...not sure. Good luck.

For Superbowl LI, the Pats stayed at a hotel across the street from the "Galleria" mall....

Wifey and I were at the mall and saw Scott Zolak and Linda's daughters walking around....then went outside and saw the Pats' family buses parked curbside outside. They weren't allowing people in the hotel....

Assume it would be the same place for a reg season game...not sure. Good luck.
Thank you for that info!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back