PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Madden ratings

Mac will be a 71 overall in Madden. Watch the video of the rookie ratings, I love mac's answer: "it's not where you start, it's how you finish."

As for Madden 22 itself, it will be better than Madden 13-20. Franchise mode is more in depth. They have a long way to go, but they are taking a step in the right direction for hiring deuce Douglas.

Wow. For kicks and giggles, I created or imported many of the current roster onto Madden 21 and made Mac a 70. Off by one point.

Anyone else knew the hack of always picking the best players in the draft?
You talking about the Madden 10 era where they had pre-made draft classes and you could just Google everyone's ratings and take only the guys who have "A" potential?

Top 5 more exhilarating topics than adult Madden players reliving their gaming exploits

#5.....Weekly updates of Fantasy Football heroics
#4.....Jersey number discussions
#3.....Daily recaps of previous nights' dreams
#2.....Hole by hole chronicle of golf rounds
#1.....Seven round mock drafts with trades

I've been semi-boycotting Madden for quite a few years, the only time I broke down and bought it was when Brady and Gronk were on the cover (as Patriots)

I loved NFL2K back in the day, wish we still had options as consumers because I bought both 2k and Madden (and some other bad ones like joe montana football etc lol)

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back