PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sean's Training Camp Notes 7/31/07 PM (The Good, the Bad and The Ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sean,

that piece about Kelley Washington, does it look obvious to spectators that the QB's aren't getting it to KW? and making him move all over the place for the ball. I'm rooting for him, a great red zone threat IMO.

No, more so just accidental overthrowing. His throwers are usually Brady and Cassell

This is why its so good to have several opinions on what goes on in practise. You contradict comments on James and Cassell that I have heard on other reports. Up to now, I thought James was looking good. The same with Cassell. Hopefully I can get out there next week to see for myself. I don't doubt your observations Sean, but I'm hoping that James can play the OTIS roll on this team, especially down in the red zone. He's the only CB we have that has any size. Here's hoping your wrong. :D

Definitely when you go watch Cassel. When hes participating in 11 on 11 drills he takes ages to find a target. Easily sack in most games. Overthrows out of the endzone too much too.

Some of Kelley's problems with the ball not being on target also involves his not running the routes correctly. I've been hoping that Kelley would prove to be a nice addition and he still could be, but right now I'm not sure.

I too like Andrews, and think he could see time at CB.

To be honest Meriweather's my boy, and I'm hoping to see a lot of him this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News