PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouting Report: Damontae Kazee, CB

I really like Kazee's fit for the Pats. If they do look for a slot CB, I'd find it hard to choose between him and Awuzie although Awuzie probably has better inside/outside versatility.

Love this kid. He's a monster in run support at 185 soaking wet.

He's a slot guy but plug n play imo. Great hips, very competitive and aware of what's around him, QB etc.

Been a fav for a while. Good Job

With all these free agents I dont know what the biggest needs are

yeah, it will be interesting to see what guys this team decides to keep and what position are going to need addressed. Things are very fluid right now.

Which is why I get my feets wet in getting to know some prospects already but wait until 1-2 weeks of FA are over before engaging into mock drafts or more intense "study".

Which is why I get my feets wet in getting to know some prospects already but wait until 1-2 weeks of FA are over before engaging into mock drafts or more intense "study".
oh agreed, its probably better this way because if their was a clear need at say Corner then we might spend all our time reading about them and then have no idea who the Defensive End the Pats took at 32 was.

oh agreed, its probably better this way because if their was a clear need at say Corner then we might spend all our time reading about them and then have no idea who the Defensive End the Pats took at 32 was.

I think something like that happened 2 years ago when Mayoclinic spend a lot of time on CB prospects thinking about a good player next to Talib only for us to let him go and sign Revis and Browner in FA.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back