2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which matchup do you want?

• State Farm Bowl (GB vs KC)

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Brady vs Mahomes IV (TB vs KC)

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Bill Bowl (Bills conquer Brady or Brady shoves it up Bill's @ss(both Buffalo again and Bellichick))

Votes: 60 54.1%
  • Meh Bowl (GB vs Buffalo)

Votes: 17 15.3%

• Total voters
Bucs/Bills. Can you imagine the Bills finally having their moment and running into Brady at the finish line.

Please explain to me how a 3 yr QB is a GOAT?
Has any QB accomplished more over his first three years as a starter? Statistically, Marino is his only rival. In terms of winning, Brady is his only rival. If Mahomes continues on this trajectory for another 10 years, then this matchup could be viewed, in hindsight, as the two greatest ever to throw the football.

Has any QB accomplished more over his first three years as a starter? Statistically, Marino is his only rival. In terms of winning, Brady is his only rival. If Mahomes continues on this trajectory for another 10 years, then this matchup could be viewed, in hindsight, as the two greatest ever to throw the football.
Read somewhere that Mahomes has yet to lose a game as a starter by more than one score.

Brady lost 8 such games in his first 3 years as a starter.

I have nothing but positive feelings towards the Bills.

I also think it is going to be freaking _hilarious_ when they finally win the AFCE after Brady leaves only to lose to him in the SB.

I don't want to sound like a bitter Ex, but I just don't want to ever see Brady in a SB in a non-Patriot uniform.
I also don't want to see the ****y Chiefs and glorified Mahomes win 2 in a row.
So, that leaves BUF & GB.
I think it'd be a good story for Rogers to get his 2nd, and I also wouldn't mind if the darling Bills got their 1st.
(I'm not worried about either starting a dynasty)

Bills stuffing Rodgers and the Packers please. Don't want KC at all costs.

Tom would look great sporting a 7th ring.
I mean what ever happened to all of the nationwide debates about Tom being a "system" QB?

Upon further review...
TB - If not for you know who they'd be 2nd or 3rd
Bills - Win it for the AFCE
KC - That Mahomes kid seems like a nice enough fella
GB - I don't like Rodgers or the way the media fawns over him. Is it really true that he abandoned his family?

Tom would look great sporting a 7th ring.
I mean what ever happened to all of the nationwide debates about Tom being a "system" QB?
I think that debate is still going on here at Patsfans... in multiple threads... locked and unlocked... and will be for some time.

Read somewhere that Mahomes has yet to lose a game as a starter by more than one score.

Brady lost 8 such games in his first 3 years as a starter.
It's a nice stat but Mahomes also inherited one of the most stacked teams in NFL history with a HoF coach.

I think that debate is still going on here at Patsfans... in multiple threads... locked and unlocked... and will be for some time.
Bill Russell was a 'system' center.

Bobby Orr was a 'system' defenseman.

Ted Williams was a 'system' hitter.

Rocky Marciano was a 'system' fighter.

...I just had to see what it looked like to say it...

Olivier and Brando were 'system' actors...:)

In the SB I want to see the best QBs against each other.

Bucs/Bills. Can you imagine the Bills finally having their moment and running into Brady at the finish line.

It would be hilarious and sad at the same time. Imagine that they wait decades to finally make the Super Bowl again only to face Tom Brady, who then destroys them with 5 touchdowns and for the first time in his career gets a Super Bowl blowout victory sending the Bills to 0-5 in the SB. It would be the most Buffalo outcome possible.

chiefs - packers - there's really no team i care about, so i'm hoping for a back and forth track meet of a SB

although i didn't consider the ironic buffalo bills loss to TB angle.......that wouldn't break my heart any

It's a nice stat but Mahomes also inherited one of the most stacked teams in NFL history with a HoF coach.
Difference is Mahomes was drafted and developed by KC. Lebron Brady jumped to a team already loaded so he win. No loyalty to team that developed him. Where will he move to if he doesn't't win in TBAY? Will he jump to another team ala Lebron James type moves?

Difference is Mahomes was drafted and developed by KC. Lebron Brady jumped to a team already loaded so he win. No loyalty to team that developed him. Where will he move to if he doesn't't win in TBAY? Will he jump to another team ala Lebron James type moves?
He spent 19 years with us. He was a free agent. He was loyal, you have a weird definition of loyalty.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back