PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Delonte West Sleeping with LeBron's Mom - Reason for Breakdown

omg man you have some problems . how is what i said begrudging someone from being successful? are you drunk or what? Christ let me try again. saying that a pro athlete has a real job when compared to the average working man is ludicrous and a joke. what i just said does not mean that i don't think people have a right to make as much money as they can or get the best job possible. begrudge means envy or to be envious. look it up in the dictionary you cement head lol. i never said anything including what you high lighted that said i was envious of anybody. :rolleyes::rolleyes: i finally realize the problem here. you speak a different language than i do:rolleyes:
So let's establish what you're saying.

1. A professional sportsperson does not have a real job because they make lots of money and the average man doesn't.
2. People are able to get the best job they can and make as much money as they can from it.
3. You can put aside personal problems for a few hours as a pro sportsman because that's professional and emotions don't come into the equation.
4. I really don't know because the rest is just full of tripe.

Now lets look at what I have said

1. Sports people don't have just "dream jobs". They are physically gifted people who have made the most of their opportunities.
2. Professionals aren't immune to emotional distress.
3.I made the comment that people shouldn't begrudge successful people because there's usually a reason they are successful. It has nothing to do with you you dullard. I respect them for their achievements and mentioned it.
4. Whilst strange it certainly could be a reason for LBJ's performance given the rumored relationship between a teammate and his mom.

captain insano I'm not going to bother posting to you in this topic any further. You're a waste of my time and everyone else's time reading your drivel.

Last edited:
This thing has went way off the tracks I see (though i expected nothing less :D ).

Let's get back on topic... Did he shag her or not? has anything new come of this?

So let's establish what you're saying.

1. A professional sportsperson does not have a real job because they make lots of money and the average man doesn't.
2. People are able to get the best job they can and make as much money as they can from it.
3. You can put aside personal problems for a few hours as a pro sportsman because that's professional and emotions don't come into the equation.
4. I really don't know because the rest is just full of tripe.

Now lets look at what I have said

1. Sports people don't have just "dream jobs". They are physically gifted people who have made the most of their opportunities.
2. Professionals aren't immune to emotional distress.
3.I made the comment that people shouldn't begrudge successful people because there's usually a reason they are successful. It has nothing to do with you you dullard. I respect them for their achievements and mentioned it.
4. Whilst strange it certainly could be a reason for LBJ's performance given the rumored relationship between a teammate and his mom.

captain insano I'm not going to bother posting to you in this topic any further. You're a waste of my time and everyone else's time reading your drivel.
you are a human boat anchor go have another fosters you cement head. the only thing you have established is your a moron. :D anybody who wants to see what you said can read the thread.

Last edited:
This thing has went way off the tracks I see (though i expected nothing less :D ).

Let's get back on topic... Did he shag her or not? has anything new come of this?
Easy to see how it can go so off topic when the person on the other side of the ledger is a bigot, fool and moron.

News reports are still suggesting it's probable without being confirmed.

Last edited:
Easy to see how it can go so off topic when the person on the other side of the ledger is a bigot, fool and moron.

News reports are still suggesting it's probable without being confirmed.

what a ass clown you are. I'm a bigot because i don't agree with you? I'm a bigot because if true ifffffffffffffffffffff true i think d west humping lj mother is a lousy excuse to play like ****? that makes me a bigot? i bet you don't even know what a bigot means do you? you don't know what the word IF means. its not confirmed that's why i said if you brainless douche. thanks for removing all doubt what a complete **** you are. you are hillarious lol

Last edited:
Do the Cavs REALLY have any excuses? Besides, team chemistry is a bit overrated. No, I'm not saying teams should have 0% malcontents et al, but nonetheless not every player on every squad is going to have the same mind-set, it's just not going to happen.

With that being said - I guess the Magic can come up with some excuse that one of Dwight Howard's teammates slept with his mother, especially with how bad the Celtics made them look.:singing:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back