PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rookie numbers released

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately I think the fact the Pats gave Gordon's #10 is just further proof that his return to the team is farther away than we think. I couldn't have been more wrong about that.

as mentioned, the Patriots have since changed Harry to #8. He can wear it in pre-season, but not the regular season.

as mentioned, the Patriots have since changed Harry to #8. He can wear it in pre-season, but not the regular season.
Why can't he wear it in the regular season?

Gunner can't keep #9 either so I am sure a lot of these numbers will be switched when the final 53 is released.
He can't because it's Ted Williams' number.

See my previous post. It’s against league rules.

Just looked it up. Harry cannot wear #8 when the regular season starts if that’s his number right now. WR’s can only wear 10-19 or 80-89. Numbers could be temporary for all rookies.

Jamie Collins cannot wear #8 as well. He can only wear 40’s, 50’s and 90’s.

Last edited:

Damn, I always forget that you don't have to know about stupid rules like jersey number ones to know about how football actually works.

WRs have to wear something in the 10-19 or 80-89 range.

Gunner can't keep #9 either so I am sure a lot of these numbers will be switched when the final 53 is released.

I don't think we need to worry about what number Gunner will wear on the 53.

Demaryius already has it.
Poor b@stard. You know 88 is code for HH or "Heil Hitler!" or something...
maxresdefault.jpg

Harry will wear 15. It’s on his twitter handle.

Stidham #4 are they ever going to retire Adam's number?? It all started here for him: Adam would never have to buy a drink in this town. He will always be a hero around these parts.
The club should seriously consider unretirimg the numbers that are currently retired. There’s barely enough numbers to go around as it is, and several numbers far more deserving of being retired than those that already are.

Stidham #4 are they ever going to retire Adam's number?? It all started here for him: Adam would never have to buy a drink in this town. He will always be a hero around these parts.

He forfeited that honor when he signed with Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes