PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I wonder if they all have the flu or if at least some of them were told to sneeze a few times for the benefit of reporters.

Cant be sure, but thats my guess. These guys are probably bruised up and low on electrolytes or something. They'll get an IV or two and be fine.

Why dont they just make him questionable...I mean brady is probable every week, so why not make the colts think rodney has a better shot of playing.

Because he's really "out" - Bill B often places players a step ahead with the injury report usually. That's why half his "questionable" players are actually "doubtful".

He saves "out" for when the guy is not only not at practice but 3,000 miles away.

Even if Rodney is only out there for the first play of the game, it will totally screw with the Colts' heads. Marvin Harrison might even **** his pants.

Because he's really "out" - Bill B often places players a step ahead with the injury report usually. That's why half his "questionable" players are actually "doubtful".

He saves "out" for when the guy is not only not at practice but 3,000 miles away.

So by that logic, Brady has a 50/50 chance of playing, and everyone whos questionable probably (25%) wont play...I dont think thats it.

I think it's the other way around. To me his probable means they will play, and his questionable is the normal probable and his doubtful is the normal questionable.

I worry about Polian engaging in some kind of germ warfare this week. I put NOTHING past that cretin. He is evil to the core.

Hopefully he likes the smallpox laden blankets that I traded to him...

Yeah, I hope the flu guys don't even come to the stadium, lol.
Leave it to the Pats to finally get rid of most of their injuries, only to end up with 3 guys getting the flu before a championship game.

Since all these guys were recently on a cross country flight together, I'll be happy if only 3 have the flu!!:eek: :eek:

So by that logic, Brady has a 50/50 chance of playing, and everyone whos questionable probably (25%) wont play...I dont think thats it.

"Probable" means the player is a near-certainty to play. "Questionable" translates to a 50/50 chance of playing. "Doubtful" is placed at a 25% probablity of playing. And "out" means exactly that.

At least, that's the way I understand it.

"Probable" means the player is a near-certainty to play. "Questionable" translates to a 50/50 chance of playing. "Doubtful" is placed at a 25% probablity of playing. And "out" means exactly that.

At least, that's the way I understand it.

Those are the actual meanings, but what we were talking about is "Belichick speak."

Maybe by Friday Rodney will be questionable, then by Sunday------------:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand