PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney apologizes; full statement transcript; HGH used for injury recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad he didn't act like it..PURE CLASSLESSNESS..many might be fooled by it but it showed big time....and he didn't apologize?? That is class isn't it...
When the s**t hits the fan HE SHOWED exactly what he was..yes..those people BELIEVE that..but after his actions I bet they are thinking a bit different...Or maybe U think that was classy what he did??

He made an attempt to put some classless jerks in their place after they did one of the most classless things someone could do. Ever hear of winning with dignity? Obviously not. That's why Bellichick and the rest of the Pats lost TONS of respect from fans around the league after that happened. It's one thing to win a game and be excited...nothing wrong with that...but after the game is over to go do a dance on their emblem at mid-field...that's just tasteless and immature. Tomlinson called 'em on it.

Oh...and to the moron that thinks Tomlinson talks himself up...you OBVIOUSLY never watched interviews with him. He does nothing but give credit to his O-line and FB...even his record-breaking touchdown last year he shunned the media attention and gave the spotlight to his teammates. I've heard TONS of media...both local and national...give him credit for being classy. I've also heard TONS of media...both local and national...call out the Patriots for being immature and classless at the end of last year's playoff game in SD. So take it how ya want...

:D

PFA,
I don't remember you ever saying Rodney should be $hitecanned, only that you were extremely disappointed in him and would never think of him the same way, a natural and understandable response. This is less relevant to you, but in our wonderful state of MA, the most powerful congressman ran a gay bordello out of his house and the senior senator abandoned his mistress to drown. But all these people are forgiven for their "indiscretions" by those such as RabthePat, while Rodney should be tossed out like yesterday's garbage.

Agreed. That's my view, and I'm with you on those who want him tossed. I'm in the middle on this one. Saddened by it. Prepared to forgive if he stays clean from now on, but I can't pretend it didn't happen.

Maybe over time we'll find this was more prevalent than we think, and it will sting a bit less.

The punishment actually seems right to me -- a quarter season and embrassment. If I really thought that any punishment short of a life ban would deter anyone, I might favor something a bit longer.

Agreed. That's my view, and I'm with you on those who want him tossed. I'm in the middle on this one. Saddened by it. Prepared to forgive if he stays clean from now on, but I can't pretend it didn't happen.

Maybe over time we'll find this was more prevalent than we think, and it will sting a bit less.

The punishment actually seems right to me -- a quarter season and embrassment. If I really thought that any punishment short of a life ban would deter anyone, I might favor something a bit longer.
What good would tossing Rodney Harrison from the team do for us? Nothing. And its not like anybody would be praising the Pats for doing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference