PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker - "Patriots Will Not Make the Playoffs in 2017"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes just looking for a hot take to get attention.

Rob Park was slapped so hard there is a permanent di-k mark on his face now.s

Guys like him laugh themselves silly when they see threads like this one. I have barely heard of the guy but now everyone in here is talking about him.

Good job giving him exactly what he wants.

I think it's funny to single out media trolls and talk about how far they have gone. But I don't think what he's striving for is a small thread on a patriots fan message board. He wants national attention because no one watches his show. So the whole "this is what he wants" thing is pretty silly, a patsfans.com forum post doesn't exactly move the needle lol.

I Hear Ya! That's why I don't give it a second look/thought other than me replying to you as a response. Unfortunately others do get bent out of shape over these Mediots hatred, envy jealous or just scripted by Mediot, Network outlets. I just simply tune them out!

Rob Parker is an idiot. But he's not that stupid. He just wants to attract attention by making a controversial statement.

Now if he goes out right now and bets $10,0000 the Pats won't make the playoffs this upcoming year, then he's a true idiot. But deep down inside he would never make that bet because no human being could possibly be that stupid. But I'd love to see that happen, put your money where your mouth is Rob Parker!

Rob Parker is an idiot. But he's not that stupid. He just wants to attract attention by making a controversial statement.

Now if he goes out right now and bets $10,0000 the Pats won't make the playoffs this upcoming year, then he's a true idiot. But deep down inside he would never make that bet because no human being could possibly be that stupid. But I'd love to see that happen, put your money where your mouth is Rob Parker!
No im pretty sure he is that stupid.
I bet if you look back over his preseason predictions for the last 10 years he has the patriots missing the playoffs in at least half of them.
Before saying he is not that stupid remember this is supposed to be his one area of expertise.

This is a 4 page thread...how?

Was in Vegas last week for business and I already put my $20 down on the Pats to repeat..... (got 8-1 odds IIRC) Now if only I could find my winning ticket from last year which had the same odds.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST