PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RIP Floyd Reese

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
RIP and thoughts for his friends and family.

Floyd was instrumental when Belichick and O'Brien essentially constructed the next 3 championship rings. Gronk, Edelman, Hightower, Chandler Jones, Chung....

Basically the team rode the foundation of those 2009-2012 drafts until players retired or left, and the cupboard has been bare since.

Thank you Reese for being a trusted voice for Belichick and Kraft, and for building the base for a couple championship teams.

Floyd was instrumental when Belichick and O'Brien essentially constructed the next 3 championship rings. Gronk, Edelman, Hightower, Chandler Jones, Chung....

Basically the team rode the foundation of those 2009-2012 drafts until players retired or left, and the cupboard has been bare since.

Thank you Reese for being a trusted voice for Belichick and Kraft, and for building the base for a couple championship teams.

Well said. Amen and RIP

Well said. Amen and RIP

Forgot to add McCourty. When you add it up, those last 3 rings all came from players when Reese was here. BB is a HOF coach but as a GM his heydey came from 2000-2003 and 2009-2019 (Reese). I know it sounds repetitive but it's partly why I really want a new OC who doesn't just ride TB's coat tails and sucks at talent evaluation.

I’m devastated. One of my football favorites. He’ll probably be helping God evaluate talent.

Godspeed.

Very sad news. His contributions to the team were significant. God bless his family.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back