PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Ziegler Withdraws from Broncos GM Search

Interesting
Hopefully we can retain Elliot Wolf
And hopefully Ziegler had little to nothing to do with the Harry pick

Ziegler, Caserio, McDaniels absolutely have everything to do with NKeal Harry, Sanu, Michel. These are the same morons who spent a 1st round pick on Tim Tebow.

Ziegler, Caserio, McDaniels absolutely have everything to do with NKeal Harry, Sanu, Michel. These are the same morons who spent a 1st round pick on Tim Tebow.

they also had everything to do with Wynn. A guy that has only played 18 for 48 games and is broken down more often than Robert Kraft at the orchid in Jupiter Florida!

Ziegler first joined the Patriots in 2013 and worked in pro scouting, not college scouting, until the 2020 season. The Patriots brought in veteran players like Brandon LaFell, Chris Hogan, Brandin Cooks, Martellus Bennett, Alan Branch, Darrelle Revis, Akiem Hicks, Jabaal Sheard, Dion Lewis, Chris Long, Kyle Van Noy, Rex Burkhead, Cordarrelle Patterson, Trent Brown, Lawrence Guy, Danny Shelton, Stephon Gilmore and Jason McCourty, among others that helped New England win three Super Bowls since Ziegler joined the organization.

wow that list of FA signings is pretty impressive...

We're too hung up on one pick.
I'd say we are even more hung-up on #15 this year. If we don't draft the next Tom Brady/Joe Montana or Jerry Rice/Randy Moss we are doomed.

Ziegler first joined the Patriots in 2013 and worked in pro scouting, not college scouting

People really need to know this. This guy is basically the guy that kept the depth chart solid with shrewd moves like signing a guy who got cut by the the Bills (Alan Branch) or sending a 6th round pick to Lions for a guy who was a backup LB at that point (Van Noy) or trading a #3 TE for Akiem Hicks.

Agreed on Sanu but I think that was an overpay to keep Brady happy. Not excusable, but it was a desperation move for a team that was only missing a couple pieces to be a contender... Say what you want but I really do think that 2019 team would go deep in this years playoffs...

I actually disagree on Michel... Chubb is the better back. I admit that, however Michel was excellent this year when he played. 5.7 YPC and looked really fluid catching passes in last couple games. I dont understand the "BUST" label on him ... big reason we won the superbowl his rookie year as well.

Running backs are tough... you can have an absolute stud "cant miss" prospect like Leonard Fornette or Todd Gurley and a few years later they are averaging less than 4 YPC and look like shells of their former selves... At least Michel is still showing some burst and quickness when healthy.

Feel free to take a giant proverbial dump on Harry... he is useless or at least has been for first 2 years.

Ziegler first joined the Patriots in 2013 and worked in pro scouting, not college scouting, until the 2020 season. The Patriots brought in veteran players like Brandon LaFell, Chris Hogan, Brandin Cooks, Martellus Bennett, Alan Branch, Darrelle Revis, Akiem Hicks, Jabaal Sheard, Dion Lewis, Chris Long, Kyle Van Noy, Rex Burkhead, Cordarrelle Patterson, Trent Brown, Lawrence Guy, Danny Shelton, Stephon Gilmore and Jason McCourty, among others that helped New England win three Super Bowls since Ziegler joined the organization.
He's better than Little Nicky Caesar already, but I still ain't making him the Underboss of this outfit...

They also have a tremendous amount to do with the success of this franchise during its second 3 Lombardi Dynasty.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back