Remaining Playoff QB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I took all of the remaining QB's and gave them points for how far they've gone in the playoffs and the % of seasons they qualified for the playoffs.

The Pts are based on the level that each QB reached.
1 for making the playoffs
2 for reaching the divisional round
3 for reaching the championship round
4 for making it to the SB
5 for winning it all

The last number represents the % of times each player made the playoffs for the years he played enough games

I listed them alphabetically and of course Brady's numbers are startling.

Player - Yrs - Pts - Avg - Playoff %
Brady - 17 - 54 - 3.18 - .88
Brees - 17 - 18 - 1.06 - .47
Foles - 7 - 7 - 1.00 - .29
Goff - 3 - 3 - 1.00 - .67
Luck - 6 - 8 - 1.33 - .67
Mahomes - 1 - 2 - 2 - 1.00
Prescott - 3 - 3 - 1.00 - .67
Rivers - 13 - 11 - .846 - .46

Here's the complete list of gamelogs for the times any of the remaining AFC QB's have beaten a Tom Brady led Pats team...

Yep that's right, there aren't any. Rivers (0-7), Luck (0-6) and Mahomes (0-1) have combined to go 0-13 against Brady.

Here's the complete list of gamelogs for the times any of the remaining AFC QB's have beaten a Tom Brady led Pats team...

Yep that's right, there aren't any. Rivers (0-7), Luck (0-6) and Mahomes (0-1) have combined to go 0-13 against Brady.

As crazy of a year it’s been, the pats could go to the super Bowl as well as any. A good chance

They got the idea from the double slit experiment. Some scientists believe something is only there if it’s viewed. Ergo, if you believe something long enough it could become true. The cat in the box is both alive and dead simultaneously until the box is opened and he’s viewed as one state. Kinda almost as convolluted as sports radio

We can only imagine how the mediots would be reacting if those stats were in the favor of Luck or Rivers instead. We'd probably would have heard about it from them.

Last year, after the divisional round...I was all like, "Bortles, Foles, and Keenum are the three other final QB's......."

We know how that turned out.....:(

Although the chances of Pats Playing Eagles are less this year, if we get to SB, I'd play anyone but Eagles. I don't give a damn about ravenge and all that ****. We know what happened in 2011. Foles will have another MVP caliber game. It'll be glad if the Eagles are knocked out this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back