PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis (who killed a guy) criticizes OBJ for not following Lewis’s moral code

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm gonna call him"="I'm gonna rant to an imaginary OBJ in an empty garage"

ray-lewis-1.jpg

OBJ would be well advised to take the call. He could then just put the phone down, get back to partying and let Ray Ray rant till his charge ran out. It's not like Lewis would stop long enough at any point to know there was no one listening.

Just curious because I am kinda new here. Has Ray Lewis ever broken the law?

Ray Lewis is qualified only to give advice to convicted murderers on how to beat their cases.

I think that if Odell keeps it up. Ray will kill him

Lewis reminds me a little of Evander Holyfield- but much worse.
Holyfield- never even killed one guy, let alone two.
But he was always spoutin' "Jesus this", "Jesus that,blah,blah,blah".
Meanwhile the cat had about 30 children from 25 different women.
I always preferred Tyson, who whatever negative you could say about him(and there was plenty), he wasn't a hypocrite.
Iron Mike said "Hey, I KNOW I'm a bad guy". Nothing's fake about him.
When Lewis starts spouting his phony holy religious crap, I picture ************ himself up in heaven, rolling his eyes and saying out loud," Jesus Freaking Christ,Ray, just STFU!..you killed a guy! Two guys!"

Lewis reminds me a little of Evander Holyfield- but much worse.
Holyfield- never even killed one guy, let alone two.
But he was always spoutin' "Jesus this", "Jesus that,blah,blah,blah".
Meanwhile the cat had about 30 children from 25 different women.
I always preferred Tyson, who whatever negative you could say about him(and there was plenty), he wasn't a hypocrite.
Iron Mike said "Hey, I KNOW I'm a bad guy". Nothing's fake about him.
When Lewis starts spouting his phony holy religious crap, I picture ************ himself up in heaven, rolling his eyes and saying out loud," Jesus Freaking Christ,Ray, just STFU!..you killed a guy! Two guys!"

Now ray said they had that coming to them

Now ray said they had that coming to them

I read something along those lines. Ray was almost Colonel William Jessup in that interview. He wanted to admit it. Wish the interviewer would of pressed him harder. "Did you kill 2 guys? Did You kill 2 guys!" "Your goddamn right I did!" If only.

Two interviews. 1 with Shannon Sharpe, "God never makes a mistake." In regards to the what he would say to the victims families. The other with Chris Berman regarding Ray Rice. "Some things you can cover up. Some things you can't."

Last edited:
I read something along those lines. Ray was almost Colonel William Jessup in that interview. He wanted to admit it. Wish the interviewer would of pressed him harder. "Did you kill 2 guys? Did You kill 2 guys!" "Your goddamn right I did!" If only.

Hah!! Nice...Or like OJ Simpson in that "what I would've done" interview. :eek:

This is what I got, regarding the "God never makes a mistake." response:

Ray Lewis Gave A Bizarre Answer When CBS Asked Him About A Double Murder Before The Super Bowl

I've read that before.

Lewis isn't saying "They had it coming.", though I can easily see where you'd get that impression if you only read the opening line...Or if indeed the opening line told the truth of how he feels, and then Lewis deftly ~ Ray Lewis??? deftly??? :eek:o_O ~ walked it sideways into proclaiming that his success as a Player proves his innocence via the grace of "God." :rolleyes:

I wouldn't put such hornswoggling ~ letting slip his true feelings in the opening sentence and then walking it sideways ~ above Lewis's "character", mind you...
eusa_naughty.gif

...But I would put it above his Intelligence.
th_coffee.gif

Rofl. Yes he kind of sounded like that in what I read. He said we needed him in that wall down deep when we’re at parties

Ray Lewis: Legend in his own mind

You could not make this stuff up. :)
In the world of Ray Lewis, going to nightclubs is apparently worse than going to nightclubs and killing another human being, or at the very least, being an accomplice to murder.

Ray Lewis has a theory about OBJ, but it’s unclear what the theory is

“You show me your crowd, I will show you your future,” Lewis said. “Man, Justin Timberlake ain’t never played no football. I love Justin, but Justin ain’t getting out there on the ground like that. These guys he’s hanging out with, they’re in studios all night. They don’t have to get up, they don’t have no discipline when it comes to athleticism. . . .

And when you see this, what Odell is doing to himself. First of all, I’m not gonna just gonna call him out, I’m gonna call him.”

Seriously Dude, (which means I'm not really serious, btw) the best case scenario is he was a bystander who covered it up for unknown reasons. (Probably because the voices in his head he thinks is God told him to.)

I'm just here for the thread title. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes