PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a police report filed on Manning...

yeah...Assault and Battery/Moonhead

he could get 3-10

There was also a police report just because it isn't posted now doesn't mean anything moss could have threatened to sue whoever posted it. Mark my words this will get bigger before it goes away and i do think he is guilty a leopard doesn't change it's spots.

And you are a liar. Half the people here are also at the Planet, they never posted a police report. It DOESN'T EXIST!! Learn the difference between a police report and the restraining order. You didn't even have the correct county or location in Florida. Do some freakin research pinhead.

There was also a police report just because it isn't posted now doesn't mean anything moss could have threatened to sue whoever posted it. Mark my words this will get bigger before it goes away and i do think he is guilty a leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Are we not living in the U.S.A.? Can we please stop accusing people before we know what the facts are? I thought every American citizen is innocent until proven guilty.

I don't think Moss has ever been accused literally laying a hand on any woman before. If I am wrong please show me some proof.

Things like this happen in this country, you don't have to be on the Duke lacrosse team to know that fact.

"It is what it is..."

As a female I hope this isn't true.... until it is proven one way or another I stand by Randy.....

Police reports are in the public domain, so he couldn't have threatened to sue. You can take a police report and plaster it on every wall in a city and not break any law (aside from possible vandalism or littering statutes).

There's no police report, only an injunction for a restraining order.

By the way, if Moss was white, would you feel the same way? Just wondering.

Actually my neighborhood is 90% black im not racist one bit but i can't say the same for some of the boston posts i have read.

It doesn't matter anyway moss is innocent because he is a patriot correct? I mean they could never possible get into trouble and yes i stand corrected it was broward county but i did read a petition for restraining order and police report. I know pats fans want to believe he is innocent and that is fine but you have to look at this guys track record it isn't exactly spotless. And you guys always pump that you have to play 60 minutes bull***t with everyone. Well did your precious randy moss give the raiders 60 minutes a game i think not. And calling someone a troll becuase they are inserting doubt or expressing there opinion is really juvenile. You want to debate on a real level or have a meaningfull discussion cool but to say your opinions are always right just makes you look stupid. You know as well as the rest of the united states knows randy moss is far from a model citizen.

Learn to use more periods and paragraph breaks.

And man, you need to admit when you're wrong. There was no police report posted, there was the restraining order petition, which we all know about.

It's OK that you're wrong and you made yourself look like an idiot, you wouldn't be the first troll that did.

It doesn't matter anyway moss is innocent because he is a patriot correct? I mean they could never possible get into trouble and yes i stand corrected it was broward county but i did read a petition for restraining order and police report. I know pats fans want to believe he is innocent and that is fine but you have to look at this guys track record it isn't exactly spotless. And you guys always pump that you have to play 60 minutes bull***t with everyone. Well did your precious randy moss give the raiders 60 minutes a game i think not. And calling someone a troll becuase they are inserting doubt or expressing there opinion is really juvenile. You want to debate on a real level or have a meaningfull discussion cool but to say your opinions are always right just makes you look stupid. You know as well as the rest of the united states knows randy moss is far from a model citizen.

What meaningful discussion? You came on here and said he was guilty. Where's the rational thought? Most of us have said we are reserving judgement until we know the facts, like, you know, the judicial system. That is what you are supposed to do you know, gather facts than form an opinion not speculate. Shall I assume Peyton is a rapist because he likes to teabag women? That's your rationale.

One of the reporters asked Moss, "What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?"

To which Moss replied, "Nothing, you told her twice already!"

Actually my neighborhood is 90% black im not racist one bit but i can't say the same for some of the boston posts i have read.

You didn't answer the question and instead parroted "Boston is racist!" bullcrap. I assume you knew that the Duke lacrosse players were guilty before everyone else did, too, right? Oh, wait.

Didn't your team lose last week? Isn't your coach stepping down? Don't you have more important things to post about on your own message board?

See you at 19-0, chief.

You colt losers got nothing else to do now that your team gagged as usual, jackass

Guys, I think we need to lay off this guy. I think it's pretty clear he's about 12yrs old.

Yes manning teabagged he is guilty admitted it didn't dance around it or play the role. And yes it is america so by your logic osama bin laden is innocent correct? But yet everyone speculates and gives there opinion of a matter and america is hunting him.

What? Ever heard of capitalization and punctuation? It might make your posts easier to discern.

Yes manning teabagged he is guilty admitted it didn't dance around it or play the role. And yes it is america so by your logic osama bin laden is innocent correct? But yet everyone speculates and gives there opinion of a matter and america is hunting him.

Ummm. I'm pretty sure Bin Laden has claimed responsibility for 9/11.

So did you automatically decide Marvin Harrison is guilty just because someone accused him of something, or do you have different standards because he is a Dolt?

Now you're comparing Randy Moss to a terrorist mastermind who has come out on tape and admitted that he was responsible for the deaths of thousands.

Give me a break. This is just getting hilarious.

The Duke lacrosse case showed the merits of innocent-until-proven-guilty. But because Randy Moss is a Patriot with a questionable past, he's immediately guilty right? I hope Peyton Manning never gets accused of something like this, or you should jump all over him because he has a past history of abusing women too. And Marvin Harrison was accused of beating up little kids by someone looking for money in the same fashion, and was eventually vindicated. Did you presume Harrison's guilt?

Last edited:

Absolute spot on comparison. Your brilliance knows no bounds, does it. Please tell me you're guiding the youth of America.

Outside The Lines is covering it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News