PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find BrianPat.

How about #8 on page 4, "Petitioner fears retaliation by respondent for seeking medical treatment"

Does that make any sense?

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Neither does her vague description of what "happened."

work address.....not known......gee, let me take a stab at that one....

Is this really all you need to get a TRO?

Nice find BrianPat.

How about #8 on page 4, "Petitioner fears retaliation by respondent for seeking medical treatment"

Does that make any sense?

And one other contradiction, # 9a on page 4. She indicates, "not known" when responding to a question asking if randy owns guns or other weapons. Yet in the "threat Assessment" section on page 7, "does the respondent have any weapons?" she indicates YES and further qualifies it with the word "GUNS"

-F

Good different opinions don't work for you guys this is an idol worship board no discussions here just one sided views

Well this is BB's response:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/
Belichick on Moss

Link|Comments (0) Posted by Mike Reiss, Globe Staff January 16, 2008 03:49 PM
Reached after his team's practice today at Gillette Stadium, Patriots coach Bill Belichick addressed allegations against receiver Randy Moss.

"I talked to him and I support Randy 100 percent," Belichick said.

Belichick did not comment further regarding the situation.

That's good enough for me. :)
Look we can all speculate until we are blue in the face. We don't know what happened or why. We probably never will. Speaking only for myself, I don't think that I have the right to judge anyone without all the facts. That's just my opinion.
The rest of you will and can do as you please. ;)

Last edited:
David McGill is indeed a member of the Florida bar. The firm and address he gives in the Florida bar directory is basically a DUI firm, whose web site shows only 2 lawyers, neither of whom is Mr. McGill.

I get the sense that he is a junior lawyer loosely affiliated, at best, with a DUI firm.

Randy's lawyer is a substantial West Virginia criminal and personal injury lawyer with good credentials and listed in Best Lawyers in America.

Actually your momma is calling for my chowder in her throat.

See, now that's not true either. My Mommy's dead. More poor research on your part. If she were still alive though, she'd turn you down too, she liked grown ups who could spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back