PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said a lot more than that: "now I think if there was such a thing in the court system as an accident, then that’s what I’m guilty for";

Yup. Something happened where she got hurt and he was involved.

Sounds as though they have a relationship, pretty clearly.

It also sounds likely that once she got hurt she saw a pay day -- I'm sure the restraining order has nothing to do with her actually being worried and everything to do with her playing hardball because he said no to the money.

Still, it's very unseemly and potentially a distraction.

We'll have to wait and see wont we.

C'mon! You act like this is the first time that a Boston athlete has been accused of something like this. We've seen it in the past...and the truth is probably halfway between Randy's story and the girl's.

WEEI has now reported repeatedly on it's sports flash updates that Randy has also indicated to someone (perhaps Channel 4's Steve Burton who was to be on today but is now tied up with this story but expected to check in later ...) that the 35 year old woman was injured in her own home on January 6th and Randy was not present in the home when the accident occurred.

Maybe he gave her a defective stairmaster for Christmas... sorry, I'm fishing here but...

Im not even a Pats fan and this pisses me off. Its obvious she is just trying to extort money from Randy.

C'mon! You act like this is the first time that a Boston athlete has been accused of something like this. We've seen it in the past...and the truth is probably halfway between Randy's story and the girl's.

Do I? My first post was all about not being naive to such stories and to one side of this situation and the reply you quoted was acknowledging Deus Irae has a valid point and leaving it at that. Wheres the acting?

Until a CRIMINAL COMPLAINT is filed by this woman and/or an ARREST is made, I'm firmly on Moss's side and believe what he says.

Im not even a Pats fan and this pisses me off. Its obvious she is just trying to extort money from Randy.

I was just looking at IndyStar to see the over reaction. I'll say it now to you, you've earned your stripes with me. Your thoughts were very rational and you wanted to wait for facts like the rest of us. So, thanks.

Until a CRIMINAL COMPLAINT is filed by this woman and/or an ARREST is made, I'm firmly on Moss's side and believe what he says.

Why?

Besides, didn't she file for the restraining order in Florida? It should be pretty damned easy for Randy to say X distance away from her.

I was just looking at IndyStar to see the over reaction. I'll say it now to you, you've earned your stripes with me. Your thoughts were very rational and you wanted to wait for facts like the rest of us. So, thanks.

yeah we have a few people over there overreacting, I think it just sucks that this has to happen now during the best season in the history of sports. Obviously Im not a Pats fan but I try to put myself in Pats fans shoes and how I would feel if this was Reggie Wayne or Manning. I would be hoping people would reserve judgement until all the facts are in.

WEEI has now reported repeatedly on it's sports flash updates that Randy has also indicated to someone (perhaps Channel 4's Steve Burton who was to be on today but is now tied up with this story but expected to check in later ...) that the 35 year old woman was injured in her own home on January 6th and Randy was not present in the home when the accident occurred.

Wow. If this is accurate and he's telling the truth, this would be pretty interesting.

Why won't Randy just say what the "accident" was? Usually when people say, "I can't comment because of the legal action" it's baloney. You can always comment. The only reason lawyers REALLY tell clients not to talk about it, is because once you're on record your story can't change.

Paul Perillo is now explaining how the Q & A period came about. He was having a one on one after his statement with Karen Guregian and as the media session was winding down, the other jealous mediots got their panties in a bunch and demanded he talk to all of them. Stacey James must have been on a pee break...

That said, Paul - who can be an ass - said he was very believable. More emotional during the Q & A and probably said more than he should have if his lawyer were present, but still believable.

WEEI is now also hearing that the "battery" charge may be deriving not from his unwillingness to allow her to seek treatment but his unwillingness to provide/pay for medical treatment for her, as she apparently she has no medical insurance.

Maybe he didn't give her anything this Christmas and she tried to do something to herself that indicates she requires long term treatment...just fishing again...

The more I hear the more I think there was nothing physical specifically done to her by Randy. This sounds more like she's looking for severance.

Last edited:
WEEI is now also hearing that the "battery" charge may be deriving not from his unwillingness to allow her to seek treatment but his unwillingness to provide/pay for medical treatment for her, as she apparently she has no medical insurance.
I think that was the part about "Refusing her medical care" which reads like he held her hostage but it sounds like he just didn't take his wallet out for her. Agreed that it's sounding ridiculous.

I hope I can find a friend like her.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the accuser:
simpsons_CrazyCatLady.gif

"I'm way too important to be talking about extorting
Asking me for a portion is like asking me for a coffin"

So who here has figured out if he's guilty or not?

I'm focused on the chargers

charges, thinking about the chargers, movin on, preparin for the chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes