PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm focused on the chargers

charges, thinking about the chargers, movin on, preparin for the chargers.

Anyone wanna talk about the Chargers game?

FWIW, there is a bit of evidence consistent with the claim that the "friend" was trying to pressure Moss with ill-timed media disclosure.

Somebody called that radio station to plant the story, complete with details from her point of view. And it didn't happen at the time of the incident, but after the period in which Moss claims blackmail with threats of going to the media.

None of this has any bearing on how she got hurt, but the story of post-injury demands for hush money seems pretty credible.

"I'm way too important to be talking about extorting
Asking me for a portion is like asking me for a coffin"

LOL, my mind went right to that verse as well.

I believe Moss, I really do, all accounts, he's a good guy and someone is trying to F him over - happens a lot in sports, music, entertainment - any industry where people make it big and friends want a piece.

Last edited:
..chargers?

Actually there is a police report i read it last night on another site but about 2 hours after it was posted it was removed. The incident occured in dade county miami florida and moss was at her house. I think the way randy is wording this sounds like a roger clemens cop out to me. I would say if he was at some womans house in florida and there is a police report maybe he did do something. And by the way he is responding to the questions makes him sound guilty to me. If he was innocent he would come right out and say but instead he is dancing around the questions.

Actually there is a police report i read it last night on another site but about 2 hours after it was posted it was removed. The incident occured in dade county miami florida and moss was at her house. I think the way randy is wording this sounds like a roger clemens cop out to me. I would say if he was at some womans house in florida and there is a police report maybe he did do something. And by the way he is responding to the questions makes him sound guilty to me. If he was innocent he would come right out and say but instead he is dancing around the questions.

He did come out and say he was innocent. How do you see that he did not?

You are a complete frickin tool. Go back your frickin trailer park. There was NO police report. Does making stuff up make you feel better? There was nothing up last night--this board was all over it, and if there was the national media would have grabbed it. I've been being nice to Colts fans because I feel bad, not you.

Let me tell you something you are a tool want to know where it was posted patriots planet so now you calling all of them guys tools to. Im sure they will be glad to argue with you and no he didn't come right out and say he was innocent he said i don't know why she is saying this. He knows why because he is guilty of something maybe he didn't hit her but he did something.

New to this forum ...huh. Your critical assement is obviously tainted
... go away troll.

His inability to be detailed has to do with legal implication. But trolls
only want to cast stones. Go Away. :mad:

Anyone wanna talk about the Chargers game?

I just hope Moss can have a good one. It's bound to be in his head whatever the truth of the situation is.

And yeah, we'll win. :)

New to this forum ...huh. Your critical assement is obviously tainted
... go away troll.

His inability to be detailed has to do with legal implication. But trolls
only want to cast stones. Go Away. :mad:

Get real saying your innocent of a crime does not implicate you how damn dumb can you be.

Let me tell you something you are a tool want to know where it was posted patriots planet so now you calling all of them guys tools to. Im sure they will be glad to argue with you and no he didn't come right out and say he was innocent he said i don't know why she is saying this. He knows why because he is guilty of something maybe he didn't hit her but he did something.

I bet your excited about the upcoming draft huh ??? At least it's something to look forward too ;-)

I just hope Moss can have a good one. It's bound to be in his head whatever the truth of the situation is.

And yeah, we'll win. :)

I don't know about that. There isn't much room in Randy's head except for football.

There is no police report moron, just an injunction filed for a restraining order. And it was file in Broward, not Dade County.

Get real saying your innocent of a crime does not implicate you how damn dumb can you be.

I wouldn't be calling anyone dumb until I could write coherently.

Go away troll.

Last edited:
There is no police report moron, just an injunction filed for a restraining order. And it was file in Broward, not Dade County.

There was also a police report just because it isn't posted now doesn't mean anything moss could have threatened to sue whoever posted it. Mark my words this will get bigger before it goes away and i do think he is guilty a leopard doesn't change it's spots.

There was also a police report just because it isn't posted now doesn't mean anything moss could have threatened to sue whoever posted it..

Hmm... If it's public record, how could he sue someone for posting it? Would he sue the police?

If in fact there is a police report, can you please link us to the message board thread where it was posted.

Why aren't any media outlets citing this aforementioned police report?

There was also a police report just because it isn't posted now doesn't mean anything moss could have threatened to sue whoever posted it. Mark my words this will get bigger before it goes away and i do think he is guilty a leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Police reports are in the public domain, so he couldn't have threatened to sue. You can take a police report and plaster it on every wall in a city and not break any law (aside from possible vandalism or littering statutes).

There's no police report, only an injunction for a restraining order.

By the way, if Moss was white, would you feel the same way? Just wondering.

Until you can show us this phantom police report you're full of @#$%.

Has Randy Moss ever alleged to have committed violence towards a woman??

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes