PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss and Kelley Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippo59

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
“He’s (Randy Moss) elated that he’s a Patriot, no doubt about that. He’s excited to get going and get acclimated with Tom and the rest of the team,” DiPiero said yesterday. “He wants to know the system inside and out before the season starts. He wants to know that offense, he wants to know Tom, so I’m sure he’s looking forward to camp.”

“I’m trying to smother myself around (Brady) as much as possible,” Washington said Thursday in Foxboro. “He’s the captain of the ship. I’m going to spend as much time around the quarterback, and pick his mind, see what he’s thinking, what he expects. He wants you to be in the right spot.

“With any great quarterback, or any quarterback, you have to be on the same page. I just try to stand around him, listen to him, even if he’s not talking to me. Just to listen to what he’s saying. So when the time comes, I’ll be in the right position for him.”

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1002079

Good read.

Yup, Kelley Washington has been saying all the right things from day one.

Just stop, close your eyes and think what a motivated, healthy and kool aid influenced Randy Moss could mean to this team.
If we have league average injuries in quality (meaning not Brady) and quantity it pretty much means winning the Super Bowl IMO. I'm not one to talk like that but with what we've added and have coming back . . . you do the math :D

Just stop, close your eyes and think what a motivated, healthy and kool aid influenced Randy Moss could mean to this team.

Add to the recipe the same thing with Stallworth, Welker & Washington to go with Brown, Caldwell & Gaffney. They may not keep 7 but 6 stay for sure.

OH MY.......

I'm getting the feeling this could be fun...

I wish everyone would stop saying the Pats are going to win the SB, or they are the favorites. You're going to jynx it just like the fans who jynxed the Pats after the first half of the AFCCG. A ton of fans were talking about how the Pats were going to the SB, and all I kept thinking was "there's still 30 minutes of football left", and sure enough the Pats lost that game, and I felt like stabbing myself, lol! I'm just saying don't count your eggs before they hatch.

I wish everyone would stop saying the Pats are going to win the SB, or they are the favorites. You're going to jynx it just like the fans who jynxed the Pats after the first half of the AFCCG. A ton of fans were talking about how the Pats were going to the SB, and all I kept thinking was "there's still 30 minutes of football left", and sure enough the Pats lost that game, and I felt like stabbing myself, lol! I'm just saying don't count your eggs before they hatch.

You can count eggs before they hatch, but you can't count your chickens!

You can count eggs before they hatch, but you can't count your chickens!

From what I understand it can be said both ways depending on your intentions. Don't count your chickens before they hatch is the common, and generally correct version, though. Again, it depends on the context, and your intentions.

From what I understand it can be said both ways depending on your intentions. Don't count your chickens before they hatch is the common, and generally correct version, though. Again, it depends on the context, and your intentions.

But an egg is an egg whether or not it hatches. So you CAN count your eggs before they catch.

Chickens, on the otherhand, are not chickens until they hatch, so even if you have an egg that does not necessarily mean you will end up with a chicken, hence the saying.

Damnit I just want the season to start.

But an egg is an egg whether or not it hatches. So you CAN count your eggs before they catch.

Chickens, on the otherhand, are not chickens until they hatch, so even if you have an egg that does not necessarily mean you will end up with a chicken, hence the saying.

Your using the general meaning, which is the saying you quoted. It depends on your intentions for said eggs. Oh, and lets leave it at that please, lol:)

Honestly I probably should have just responded with "Yar!" LOL!

Last edited:

Actually, eggs are laid, chickens are hatched, therefore everyone is incorrect. As a side note, the egg does in fact come before the chicken.

Case closed.

Actually, eggs are laid, chickens are hatched, therefore everyone is incorrect. As a side note, the egg does in fact come before the chicken.

Case closed.

Yar!.......

Add to the recipe the same thing with Stallworth, Welker & Washington to go with Brown, Caldwell & Gaffney. They may not keep 7 but 6 stay for sure.

OH MY.......

This is close to poetry.

If i didn't feel the need to repeat SP's words of yore
... i'd take those words for my sig, for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes