PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders release Damon Arnette, 19th overall pick in 2020 (seven picks after Ruggs) due to major off-field issues

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is absolutely nuts. The Raiders picked 12th and 19th in last year’s draft. If you find a link to the recent video, you’ll see Arnette has lost his mind.

Both players released within a week of each other.

Of five picks in the top 100, only Bryan Edwards remains on the team after just 1.5 seasons.

Even those that are calling for Bill Belichick - the GM's" head, must be happy he doesn't have this poor of a track record. LOL

They are the worst talent evaluators in all of sports.

Anyone on this board could’ve built a better team than Gruden and Mayok.

Last edited:
This is closest to the Antonio Brown in New England situation. Except without the guns. Any person threatening othre people like this can't be playing football. I'm not sure how Antonio survived that but he did.

they had AB longer than we did…

If I lived/worked in Vagas I'd be all for the Raiders leaving.

Good job Jon.

Last edited:
This is closest to the Antonio Brown in New England situation. Except without the guns. Any person threatening othre people like this can't be playing football. I'm not sure how Antonio survived that but he did.

Lol…the level of delusion to think this.

I remember that Arnette was considered the headscratcher pick of the first round that year just based on everyone’s draft rankings. .

Do I think Belichick's a good GM? Yeah. But I try to hold him to the standard he has set for himself. I honestly doubt he looks at the busts he's had at DB and WR and doesn't look to keep improving or say that oh well, others are worse. I think he'd view failures as failures.

Lol…the level of delusion to think this.
No idea what you're even talking about--but that's par for the course when it comes to your posts.

I'm pretty sure Brown was cut because of the threatening tweets. I see no other reason why we cut him. I thought everyone knew this.

You can take the Raiders out of Oakland but you can't take Oakland out of the Raiders?
Put a team in Vegas, sure, what could go wrong?
Hi NFL Network, it's me Mike Mayock, can I have my old job back?

I mean what does Gavin that team in vegas have to do with anything. Apparently that dumbass Ruggs was riding around doing 159 all the time and that clown Annette was into these activities since high school living in Oakland or Boston isnt changing that

No idea what you're even talking about--but that's par for the course when it comes to your posts.

I'm pretty sure Brown was cut because of the threatening tweets. I see no other reason why we cut him. I thought everyone knew this.

“Except without the guns”

Oh, just that.

What are you even talking about?

The comparison is obvious to everyone. Bth players cut after threats on social media. In Brown's case, he had his goons post pictures of children.

Derp.

“ sign the beast“ taking an all new forum with this post

I mean what does Gavin that team in vegas have to do with anything. Apparently that dumbass Ruggs was riding around doing 159 all the time and that clown Annette was into these activities since high school living in Oakland or Boston isnt changing that

Clearly you’ve never been to Vegas. Every single thing about that entire city is formulated around encouraging you to do things that you wouldn’t do with a clear state of mind. I now own two gas stations in the Las Vegas area. In comparison to the rest of the gas stations that our holding company owns, our insurance rates for selling liquor are almost 10 times greater than the rest of our locations across the country. It’s pretty apparent in many ways, the affect Las Vegas has. This is statistically calculated through things like insurance rates, on top of many other easily identifiable statistics in regards to Las Vegas.

There’s a reason the NFL was so persistent In not letting a team move there for 30+ years. It’s mind boggling to see the turmoil that is coming out of the place in just under 2 years. All of which, in my opinion, are all consistent Las Vegas problems. It’s scary to think of the future of this team. When you take the Davis family, and you combine it with the situational living circumstances of Las Vegas. You have all the makings to make Dallas look like Choir boys.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back