PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

QUICK REMINDER: NFL News

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder. I set this up last year but noticed it hasn't been getting much use.

We have an NFL news page with feeds from all 32 markets (over 600 sources), along with a dedicated page for all the teams. It took over a month to put together last summer, and I've been working on fixing the loading time and it's working better, so if anyone has had an issue, it's been corrected and I'm still working on improving it.

So check it out as it updates every few minutes and should be a quick way to stay up to date on news around the league just like the Patriots one. :cool:

Last edited:
Also, each of the team pages has a record with New England's previous results against each club going back to 2000, so hopefully that's a useful feature as well :)

edir: whatever the issue was, its resolved...

look forward to using this resource...

Reactions: Ian
Just a quick reminder. I set this up last year but noticed it hasn't been getting much use.

We have an NFL news page with feeds from all 32 markets (over 600 sources), along with a dedicated page for all the teams. It took over a month to put together last summer, and I've been working on fixing the loading time and it's working better, so if anyone has had an issue, it's been corrected and I'm still working on improving it.

So check it out as it updates every few minutes and should be a quick way to stay up to date on news around the league just like the Patriots one. :cool:

Thanks to you, and to your family who doesn't see you for long periods of time while you do these things. :)

• ThankU!

This is great. Thanks.

• ThankU!
@Ian ....your the man

• ThankU!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back