PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question about tickets

stevedogc

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
curious if anyone knows when regular season tickets (not verified resale tickets) go on sale? Also looking to see if anyone knows what the face value of tickets are roughly around. Can't seem to find an answer to that with a quick google search. Wondering if it may be worth just getting resale tickets but not sure how much of a mark up I'm dealing with. Thx.

curious if anyone knows when regular season tickets (not verified resale tickets) go on sale? Also looking to see if anyone knows what the face value of tickets are roughly around. Can't seem to find an answer to that with a quick google search. Wondering if it may be worth just getting resale tickets but not sure how much of a mark up I'm dealing with. Thx.
Sold out your only option is after market. Prices vary by section and game. Mine are sideline lower and average about 200 each face and 2x, sometimes 3x on the aftermarket.

Last edited:

Patriots season tickets have been sold out close to 30 years now (there is a waiting list). Your best bet for reliable ticket purchases is the NFL ticket exchange on Ticketmaster.

Krafty Bob used to do a "deal" for wait-list people...I had STH for 16 or so years but we dumped them when we had kids....no I'm back on the wait-list bc when I went on it, Krafty had an option for waitlisters....they did a special presale in June and you could buy a reg season game but also had to buy a preseason ticket. they did this for 2 or 3 years around 2015-2018 I think ....that's how I was able to take both my kids to see Brady before he cried and left and became sad pouting Tom.... anyway, I don't think Krafty has done this for waitlisters the last few seasons....if he did I missed the f ing email notice....
I'm on the wait-list only for this reason

Tickets on ticker exchange vary game by game. They also typically get cheaper the closer to game time. Weather and other circumstances play a big role in prices too, ie if a key player on the other team gets hurt prices drop etc. I went to about 5 games last year and the ones that were 2x or more were the Bills game after Xmas and the Brady return game. For the Cowboys game I bought 4 seats that morning for around $900 in the lower bowl around the 10 yard line, which was about the same price for Browns and Titans give or take. Key was I had to be willing to wait and possibly not go.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back