PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PSA: The McCourty Twins take over NFL Network programming this Sunday, 5/9

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
They made some interesting choices.

Over on Reddit, someone asked why they're not showing Bill Belichick: A Football Life. Well, it's two hours long, and it's from the 2009 season, when Devin wasn't in the NFL, and Jason was a rookie . . . on the Titans.

1620408402158.png

The NFLN has been on my do not watch list since defamegate. The only exceptions have been when the Pats games are televised there so I may take a peek.

I hear that's been a real painful thing for the execs at the network. Good work.
There's no need to be smarmy. I do that for my peace of mind, not to send a message that they wouldn't hear or care about if they did. The same goes for the NBA, MLB and ESPN. I don't miss them at all.

There's no need to be smarmy. I do that for my peace of mind, not to send a message that they wouldn't hear or care about if they did. The same goes for the NBA, MLB and ESPN. I don't miss them at all.
As crappy as the coverage can be I just remind myself it's sports and try to enjoy what content I can. ESPN is even worse. I do get most of my highlights off the web but then you still find their content their too. I can't imagine going through that much trouble not to watch things that I actually do want to watch just for peace of mind. But to each his own. Sorry to be an ass about it just messing around.

As crappy as the coverage can be I just remind myself it's sports and try to enjoy what content I can. ESPN is even worse. I do get most of my highlights off the web but then you still find their content their too. I can't imagine going through that much trouble not to watch things that I actually do want to watch just for peace of mind. But to each his own. Sorry to be an ass about it just messing around.
I think the viewership in sports has fallen off because they aren't keeping it to sports.

I heard that NBA viewership is way down but I'm not sure if that's political or just the simple fact that the current version of the game sucks. It's like paying hundreds of dollars to go watch a game of H.O.R.S.E.

I dumped MLB when they went on strike in the late 90's and I haven't been back. That game, like football, was in my blood as a kid and now it puts me to sleep. I don't miss it at all.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back