PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Note- Colts on Letterman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Girl

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Can someone please explain this to me?? They lose in the first playoff game they play, BUT they get to go to NY and be on Letterman. According to the commercial Vanderjagt will be kicking field goals in the street!

I remember after 36, Sports Final had Adam re-enacting his big kick. Lobel kept reminding him to be careful and not hurt himself, even though he only walked up to the ball and gave it a little tap. I think DeOssie and Smerlas were the goal posts, and they were no more than 10 feet away.

I can almost see Manning scattering Banana peels and broken glass right where they're gonna spot the ball for Vanderjact.

They probably arranged it months ago, when the Colts were going to win the SUper Bowl ;).

Bill's Girl said:
Can someone please explain this to me?? They lose in the first playoff game they play, BUT they get to go to NY and be on Letterman. According to the commercial Vanderjagt will be kicking field goals in the street!

Letterman is a big colts fan.

Letterman is from Indiana and is a Colts fan. He had Manning on last year and it was pretty funny. When Letterman said, "Geez, they hate you up there in New England, huh?" Manning replied, "Actually, I think they love me up there."

well

letterman had adam kicking from the top of the building after the pats won the superbowl (don't remember if it was 01 or 03---but a nice problem to have :D ). i guess letterman finally gave up and figured they will never win the superbowl, so he may as well have them on.

I wonder who Vanderjerk will throw under the bus--it seems to be the thing to do in indy!

Last edited:
I forgot about his Indiana connection.....

The Colts are a JOKE!

:D

CheerforTom said:
They probably arranged it months ago, when the Colts were going to win the SUper Bowl ;).

I know. Now that the Colts have finally gotten the monkey off their back and won the big one, I suspect we'll see them all over TV this offseason.
:rofl:

shakadave said:
I know. Now that the Colts have finally gotten the monkey off their back and won the big one, I suspect we'll see them all over TV this offseason.
:rofl:

Did I just wake up or have the Patriots been eliminated as well?

pats1 said:
The Colts are a JOKE!

:D

And the Patriots a limerick.

Here's to the boys in Red and Blue
Who couldn't find a ball to hold on to.

Tom to Champ, what a great throw
But you know how legends go.

Wait a quick sec, he's not one of us !!!
I need a water bottle to throw and scream and cuss.

One bad call and they whine and scream
You can't make those calls against this team.

We are a dynasty. 3 out of four !!!
Until Denver kicked down that door.

So go back to Beantown I know it stinks.
At least you and teh Red Sox can burn up the links.

Bill's Girl said:

I predict if it's a pressure situation, like SWEEPS WEEK, that Manning chokes on his gum. He tends to choke in pressure situations.

Bostonian1962 said:
I predict if it's a pressure situation, like SWEEPS WEEK, that Manning chokes on his gum. He tends to choke in pressure situations.

He's so shell-shocked from the beating the Steelers gave him, when Letterman goes up to greet him and shake his hand he'll probably turtle.

Liquored-up kicker
Shanks it wide right. Oh-for-six:
Peyton's a choker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back