PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Bowl Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Not that we get alot of pub, but its always a nice honor, but who and how many Pats in the pro bowl

I will say only 3 maybee 5

Tom Brady- Well deserved
Josh Miller
Adam Vinatieri
and maybee Richard Seymoer

Deion Branch gets lost in the numbers game, and Vrabel and Colvin , could get consideration, but not likley...

Read somewhere that Patrick Pass rec'd the most fan votes for a FB.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Not that we get alot of pub, but its always a nice honor, but who and how many Pats in the pro bowl

I will say only 3 maybee 5

Tom Brady- Well deserved
Josh Miller
Adam Vinatieri
and maybee Richard Seymoer

Deion Branch gets lost in the numbers game, and Vrabel and Colvin , could get consideration, but not likley...

Watch the announcements show Wednesday:

NFL Live
ESPN Dec 21 07:00pm EDT
Limited Series/Sports, 60 Mins.

You can record this program to your TiVo. Learn more...

"2005 Pro Bowl Selection Show"

I still don't trust the "powers that be" that Brady gets in. Is the Pro Bowl process like baseball, i.e., part fan vote, part writers and part coaches? I hope so because the writers and coaches don't just select the top QB rating QBs like a lot of fans. I mean freaking Roethlisberger has a 102 rating, Brady a 93.3. Manning and Palmer have higher ratings than Roethlisberger. To his credit, even Roethlisberger has said Brady is the best. I am paranoid sometimes, but I really believe Brady gets selected.

I dunno, I hardly ever watch the pro-bowl, IMO any all-star game in any sport is pointless and potentially career threatening as far as injuries goes.
Again, IMO, I could care less if any Patriot ever goes to a pro-bowl, ain't worth it.

Vrabel deserves it as much as anybody, (except you know who).

Seymour does not, this year. Wilfork probably does more than him.

Last edited:
The fan poll really shows how ignorant alot of fans are... Brady is #4, Seymour way back, and PATRICK FRIGGIN PASS is the #1 fullback!! Give me a break. I like Pass but he isn't even top 3 for God's sake. # 1 fullback to me is either Lorenzo Neal, or Tony Richardson.

a couple will make it on the first round. miller, brady, izzo, and/or seymour. the big name guy gets it even in years when he didn't play enough. witness warren sapp the last 5 years.
as injury repalcements -- branch has a shot, maybe vinatieri (he missed an XP this year, right?), vrabel, maybe even graham.
i watch about half the game. a please no watch, for injuries. these guys are Football Players. i guess they know how to play an all-star game for laughs. IMHO you can't tackle somebody without both of you being at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes