PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[PREDICTION] Next big blockbuster trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
In your opinion, what do you think the next big blockbuster trade will be?

1) There's been rumblings in Philly that McNabb wants the FO to get him some playmakers(yes, yet again). To boot, he only has 2 years left on his contract(another reason why he's pulling the strings a bit). Whether or not Philly gets offensive playmakers, I kinda doubt they'll trade him. But nonetheless I'm going out on a limb and saying the Jets nab him for pretty much what the Broncos got for Cutler(2 #1's and a 2nd day, and possibly a player too).

2) Somehow - Philly nabs either Ocho Cinco or Boldin for a mere 2nd day pick ala the Pats pulled off with Randy Moss 2 years ago...BARGAIN BASEMENT STEAL.

1) There's been rumblings in Philly that McNabb wants the FO to get him some playmakers(yes, yet again). To boot, he only has 2 years left on his contract(another reason why he's pulling the strings a bit). Whether or not Philly gets offensive playmakers, I kinda doubt they'll trade him. But nonetheless I'm going out on a limb and saying the Jets nab him for pretty much what the Broncos got for Cutler(2 #1's and a 2nd day, and possibly a player too).

2) Somehow - Philly nabs either Ocho Cinco or Boldin for a mere 2nd day pick ala the Pats pulled off with Randy Moss 2 years ago...BARGAIN BASEMENT STEAL.

Boldin has a min price tag of what the Cowboys gave the lions for R.Williams..

And Ocho isn't going anywhere.. They lost TJ and Coles is no longer a #1 WR..

Sorry but neither is going to happen..

I for one, would welcome Mcnabb to the Jets. Maybe the Bills should trade for him, and reunite him with his buddy :D

I for one, would welcome Mcnabb to the Jets. Maybe the Bills should trade for him, and reunite him with his buddy :D

Yea I can see the Headline for week 1: McNabb, Owens like brothers now.
Week 2: McNabb is the Prime suspect for the Murder of Terrel Owens.

I might be a fool but im holding out just a lil bit of hope of pep coming to the pats.

We trade Randy Moss for two 3rd round picks and a 10% discount coupon at Pizza Hut.

Patriot fans around the world call it a fair trade.

McNabb gets his WR he wants in Crabtree at the #7 pick after the Eagles deal thier #21 and #28 picks to Oakland for the Raiders #7 where Crabtree is drafted.

IMO regarding Philadelphia - I think there will be no blockbuster trading until the draft involving the Eagles and McNabb getting a highly touted young WR

McNabb gets his WR he wants in Crabtree at the #7 pick after the Eagles deal thier #21 and #28 picks to Oakland for the Raiders #7 where Crabtree is drafted.

IMO regarding Philadelphia - I think there will be no blockbuster trading until the draft involving the Eagles and McNabb getting a highly touted young WR

I'll bet you a cheesesteak Eagles don't trade for a wr. Then need a LT and a rb
to spell Westbrook more than a wr. Wouldn't shock me if they try go sign Plexiglass now that he's been released. He's had some great games against them. I can see NYG making a play for Boldin. Iggles have D.Jackson/K.Curtis/J.Avent/H.Baskett. Not exactly an all-pro group. But, they are young and talented. D.Jackson reminds me of T.Glenn.

My prediction is Arizona WR A. Boldin will be dealt to either the NY Giants or Philadelphia eagles leading up to draft day.

Another one that Mayo had mentioned was Peppers going to Denver which would make a lot of sense for that defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back